Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

1.JPG

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

2.jpeg

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading because its very hard for to learn those graphs with many candles and its hard to check with market trend also so I like to use Daily chart only for trading in daily chart its easy for me to check with trend and candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading because its very hard for to learn those graphs with many candles and its hard to check with market trend also so I like to use Daily chart only for trading in daily chart its easy for me to check with trend and candlestick price action strategy
    that is true and moreover i believe long term trading is more profitable than short term,trading the lower time frame is full of stress and one will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time,this is why i really dont like to trade the lower time frame,personally i love to trade the weekly chart due to high amount of profit it hold when trading it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    I I would advise new trader to work on long fram time personally the minimum time fram that I work on is 4 h but I take a look on 1 h and 30 and 15 m time fram to better understand the movement and to better shoos entry point

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by startlife View Post
    I I would advise new trader to work on long fram time personally the minimum time fram that I work on is 4 h but I take a look on 1 h and 30 and 15 m time fram to better understand the movement and to better shoos entry point
    You are right that we can understand better when we are use the short time frame like 30 minutes or 15 M. In this time frame we can easily find that one level where this market is stop movement. Its not cross that level below or high. We need place our order on breakout of these levels then when market is break these levels then we can earn easily good earning with market breakout.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    You are right that we can understand better when we are use the short time frame like 30 minutes or 15 M. In this time frame we can easily find that one level where this market is stop movement. Its not cross that level below or high. We need place our order on breakout of these levels then when market is break these levels then we can earn easily good earning with market breakout.
    I agree with you because when market change his direction we see first on small time frames so from that point of view it is more authentic and more profitable as well we have to give time for trade successfully here we learn well about these small time frames and based on them we develop good trade strategies as well which we get use to trade succesfully . for day trading it is the perfect time frame which we get use .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    that is true and moreover i believe long term trading is more profitable than short term,trading the lower time frame is full of stress and one will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time,this is why i really dont like to trade the lower time frame,personally i love to trade the weekly chart due to high amount of profit it hold when trading it
    maybe long term is profitable or more and maybe short term is profitable and even more too, because there are many traders that got success with their methods, no matter long term or short term because the important thing here they understand to use it, because we knew that some of the traders will have different ability for trading forex,
    so now, there is no wrong here, we are in process, we are in learning, and just need to learn the choice deeply

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess as to spends of more with the better on preparedness that good trader defines of rules with the strategics on distributing of the good resources with the supports on capitals as to earns with the proper level on the number with the risks and target to complete with the running terms.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Long term trading is best but in this trading you need good capital and then you have very good and eccourate knowledge about pair. so then long term trading can be best for you. but if you do not have very good capital so then you can doing the short term trading.. and then short term is best for you. and then you can working in the short term after getting the some pips so then working on long term..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading
    This is exactly what i want most traders to know about in this business.There is no wealth overnight and whether you agree or not,we must follow the basic rules that governs the process of making the profits that we need.They say ''rome was not built in a day''which we all know to be true.Same thing apply's in trading.The short term is just like gambling and sooner than you think,you would be out of the game due to greed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 274 123451151101 ... LastLast