Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It's important that traders try their best and take time to analyze the market properly. Strategy that really suits higher time frame should be considered to make use. However it will not be bad for traders to trade short time strategy in that it's suitable in trading with, strategy that is suitable for short time frame is good, if the trader can trade successfully in this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I prefer to trade well with using the long time frames that is an effective option to trade better and gain the better outcomes so we should use those strategies that are well understood and are particular to trade rightly so on the basis of good knowledge and learning we will avail the maximum chances of success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I will not say that 15m strategy is bad at all because there are a lot of traders that are really making accurate analysis and making profit in 15m strategy, for the fact that I can't make use of 15m strategies do not means I will say that it us not good at all, all traders have their own differences and different ways in practice about forex trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    The scalping is useful any time and any day, the scalping is what i know that gives traders the ability to trade faster and better when the trader is good with it. I have seen many traders condemning the scalping, i do not care about that anymore. What i care about is how best i can trade the market on my own, and i have mixed the long term and scalping strategies together.
    I know that the scalping will be having more danger from the forex traders who do not know how to trade well. That is why the highest numbers of the scalper are new traders who are just beginning their forex trading life, they still do not know what it takes to scalp or not scalp the forex field yet. This is a sad beginning for them because they will be losing all their investment to it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think long term trading strategies are better and we can learn much by working with such trading strategies, we must learn well and with practice enough and with learning ability, we are easily making our plan well and give us chances of better earning in this market. I don't like to waste time on the m15 strategies that are not useful in the situation because for us to get the satisfying trade results from these strategies is not an easy thing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    We should avoid making use of the M15 charts but sometimes we can use it when our strategy is meant for intra day trading, M1 and scalping should be avoided. There are many things that are responsible for good trading and profits. First thing is that the use of lower time frames have to be avoided and secondly risks has to be controlled well. A trader must invest according to his capacity and not more than that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the scalping will be having more danger from the forex traders who do not know how to trade well. That is why the highest numbers of the scalper are new traders who are just beginning their forex trading life, they still do not know what it takes to scalp or not scalp the forex field yet. This is a sad beginning for them because they will be losing all their investment to it.
    The thing is institutional traders dont scalp, but many experienced traders in the retail group are also scalpers but they try to do it with some sort of strategy and planning. M15 can be used for intra day trading but then we can also correlating the setups with higher time frames to grab stronger setups. Our main aim should actually be to find high probability trades that can give good amount of profit for the risk we take.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I prefer the higher time frame and a longer time in the market than the common enter and come out in a haste that most of us do when we are on the platform. There are too many causality out there in the market as a result of using a lower time frames like this to trade the forex market . We must note that the forex market is very wide and so many things are needed to understand before we trade the market and the lower time frame like this can never do the magic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Traders that have a good experience and skills of this business will eventually succeed in this kind of strategy. But however i will not advise any trader to focus or trade always with a lower time frame strategy like this. M15 is not really enough for us to make use and make good analysis of the market. Well traders that knows what he or she is doing in forex market, will not even need longer time to tell what the market might likely to be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    On m15 time frame this is not easy for all of us to became successful in the market because for every trader to control on the market moves is not easy within this smaller time so we should follow the right trade systems and allow to bigger changes with plan better and use the better time frames that safe and secured also so we must follow the market in the right tracks only .

Not allowed!

Page 281 of 282 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282 LastLast