Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    It has been a while now that i know the real importance of doing the trading with 15 minute chart, it is not all trading system this will work for, but i am sure that it will work for the trend trading systems all the time, and that will be in the shortest possible time. It is different in this by the way i know it because it does not work with time like this one do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    effectively my spouse and i furthermore not similar to short term trading minimum h4 date can be Least difficult regarding me sir please complete several screenshots of any strategy i\'m not obtaining The idea very well tell me step through step with chart AND ALSO pictures The best way to WORK WITH the strategy hope You\'ll salary attention from OUR line friends my spouse and i need a series of added information on the actual strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]Do not prefer this kind of strategies for a number of reasons, I hope that you accept these reasons, I prefer the long-term where the Technical Analysis strong that it can not fool easily, either short-term moves very quickly and you can not offer technical analysis properly and you can count on in the entry as well you are going to enter a few targets, and a large lot[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    dear my friend, i still do not understand with 16 hour GMT and 18 hour GMT. i guess this is the secret from you and will you please share it why we have to set the vertical line at these time ? may i set it at another time ? it is very interesting for me and i want to know it deeply, thank you very much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    after bringing in a great impression intended for the double top formation from D1, your own cable increased again for the resistance with 1.69952. Currently, the price demonstrates which the level is actually stronger in comparison with ones price, that\'ll be ones reason due to the lower after your current interaction through the level. for the same time, your stochastic oscillator is actually about to be able to enter ones 100-80 zone, in which would signalize intended for an overbought market. no matter whether your own price bounces from the 1.69952 resistance, a interaction by the supports with 1.68377 AND 1.67214 is usually likely to be able to occur. if ones price breaks through the 1.69952 resistance, the level might be turned into a great support, that will would probably end up being the delivery of your new bullish wave.

- - - Updated - - -

Data, information, and material (“content”) is provided for informational and educational purposes only. This material neither is, nor should be construed as an offer, solicitation, or recommendation to buy or sell any Forex or CFD contracts. Any investment or trading decisions made by the user through the use of such content is solely based on the users independent analysis taking into consideration your financial circumstances, investment objectives, and risk tolerance. Neither FxMars.com nor any of its content providers shall be liable for any errors or for any actions taken in reliance thereon

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    What type of system is this support and resistance base or something different ? I can't get you actually this system looks complicated and i don't think in long run it will work ? Can you please explain how many times you backtested it before going live ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It has been a while now that i know the real importance of doing the trading with 15 minute chart, it is not all trading system this will work for, but i am sure that it will work for the trend trading systems all the time, and that will be in the shortest possible time. It is different in this by the way i know it because it does not work with time like this one do.
    Short term trading is the best to trade with m15 time frame,if we use m30 it is possible too but can not give much profit and accuracy for us,it may fail to bring good signal,so what i can conclude we still trade with m15 for short term trading like scalping in the market.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXFOREX View Post
    What type of system is this support and resistance base or something different ? I can't get you actually this system looks complicated and i don't think in long run it will work ? Can you please explain how many times you backtested it before going live ?
    I think the forex trader is good in making better signals with the 15 minute time frames. And if it is the issue of the back testing on this, you will hardly get no good result in the forward working with it. The back test will never make the true trading with you if that is what you want to know, they are fake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=ar]first Strategy for short time give me many profit
    and don't keep me long in the market .
    but signal to enter need to big frame like 4H and 1D to know where is the price will go.
    in general i love scalping too much[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I do not really like to do my trading based on the lower time frame, I have my many reasons for saying this, but it is clear that if you do not make the wrong moves with the short time like the 15 minutes time frame, you may get success with it. But I will advice you to know the overall signal first.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 282 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast