Support and resistance 8 lines strategy
Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and resistance 8 lines strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17

Support and resistance 8 lines strategy

The Support and resistance Line X is calculated using a price movement segment, These are divide into nine categories. The proportions are split at 0%, 12.5%, 25%, 37.5%, 50%. 62.5%, 75%. 87.5%, 100%, and indicated line from 0/8 to 8/8.

wechs.jpg

Line 1/8: Show the weak market trend. When price is move down side and stop near this line then possible upside reverse trend. If price is continue and not stop then its will move towards the 0/8 line.

Lines 2/8 and 6/8: Two very strong levels and are inferior only to the 4/8 line and show the reverse market movement.

Line 3/8: Is a strong level to break from the downside. If a price hits it and fails to break it for two trading weeks, we could expect the price to trade above the line in consolidation between the 3/8-5/8 levels.

Line 4/8:Key line and show us the support and resistance level.

Line 5/8: If the price fluctuates around the 5/8 line for about two weeks, the best short opportunity is between the 3/8 and 5/8 levels. Should the price break below the 5/8 line, it will likely then fall further until the next resistance level.

Line 7/8: The most weakest resistance and support level. If the price stops near this line, we have a high possibility that it will reverse downwards. If the price does not stop – it will continue moving downwards towards the 8/8 line.

Lines 8/8 and 0/8: Are strong levels providing great resistance and support.

wechs4.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I share the usdjpy strategy with support and resistance lines and now after two days this pair is still move within very tight range and now I think today its must breakout the upside price. I think its trend is bullish and today its move up side and break the previous high level but any thing will be happen in this market. If down side then we can a long position again on from the 4 support line of this market and that point I mention with a arrow which is a possible reversal point of this market in case of down side breakout.

yth.jpgMurreyMath.ex4

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Wechs; 04-19-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    if you have an indicator for this support and resistance levels then i hope to share it here to let the other members to benefit from it, it looks a good levels and the market respect these levels so this can help to make some profits by determination of the entry and exit positions, and so this will decrease the risk and make trading more safe.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    This is very good indicator we are using to check market potential and support and resistance level always so that would be simple and more effective for working we need to put our efforts in right way with learning and practice on demo account clear our ideas in trading and it will more simple and more secure for earning better results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Its really nice to see a system in which we are use the support and resistance lines in our trading. We can see that there are many levels of market support and resistance which are help traders for long time and they can find the market trend and then make the high profit from this market. I really like this strategy and if possible then please share this indicator file with other traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    if you have an indicator for this support and resistance levels then i hope to share it here to let the other members to benefit from it,

Yeah this is very nice and good support and resistance levels trading strategy which is follow this market movement and if we are follow it with proper learning and practice then its very easy for traders to earn good profit with it. I know this indicator is very important for traders and I already add the find of indicator with previous post and also this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    A very nice and clear trading strategy in which we can earn easily high earning from this market. If we are follow this trading strategy and levels then we can easily make the high profit from this market. These eight lines are very useful for traders and if traders are follow it then we can easily earn good profit to follow every support and resistance level of this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    If we are follow every line of these patterns then we can get earning. If price is cross the one line then our target is another line of market support or resistance. In this way this is very easy strategy of this market which help traders to get the high earning from this business easily within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by youche View Post
    If we are follow every line of these patterns then we can get earning. If price is cross the one line then our target is another line of market support or resistance. In this way this is very easy strategy of this market which help traders to get the high earning from this business easily within very short time period.
    Yeah its a easy way of earning in which we are only need to follow this trading system and these support and resistance levels and make easily profit from this market.
    LAst day I share the market movement in Yen with this system and now we are get the update and possible up side breakout is done today. No we are follow this market until its next level which is 109.37 which is possible breakout target for us.
    Below the update chart of Yen pair.

wech.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    A very nice and clear trading strategy in which we can earn easily high earning from this market. If we are follow this trading strategy and levels then we can easily make the high profit from this market. These eight lines are very useful for traders and if traders are follow it then we can easily earn good profit to follow every support and resistance level of this market.
    yes, maybe we assume, if the trading strategy is easy, but not all trading can use this strategy, every strategy must have advantages and also weakness, and I see from post TS, do not show stop loss and take profit where, if trading without using stop loss, it will be very dangerous for our trading account. also with its risk and reward.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast