Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I don't know if you can make good analysis in scalping method with M15 Time Frame but in my view, it's not effective to use M15 as consideration because it's too high time frame for scalping. Usually, scalpers prefer to use M1, M5 and at most M15 as time frame in trading. It's possible to use M15 for making sure if condition is trending or still sideways but usually, it's not used to open position.Scalping is taking few pips of profits many times and it will be more accurate if time frame which is used for making analysis is low time frame like M5. If we are using low time frame so the risk will be lower because accuracy will be higher.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahan1 View Post
    I personally similar to in order to do very long term trading rather when compared with short term trading my partner and i not short term trading since the it\'s very tricky regarding for you to learn anyone graphs with several candles AND it is difficult to check on throughout market trend furthermore consequently when i similar to to work with Daily chart sole with regard to trading with daily chart the simple and easy for me to evaluate within trend AS WELL AS candlestick price action strategy
    I also think the same,we should develop long term trading because it is more sure for the traders,if we manage the trade well then we will earn the profit well too,long term trading is easier to manage in this market,the result is also not little,we may earn 500% profit in 3 months trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Though short time fame me gives you quick pips, it is always risky to the traders. If your strategy is tested one, no comment. But I need to test it first. If it works for me in that time frame I may go for that. Otherwise not. Anyway thanks for sharing the strategy, please upload/share some tested strategy of longer time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Though short time fame me gives you quick pips, it is always risky to the traders. If your strategy is tested one, no comment. But I need to test it first. If it works for me in that time frame I may go for that. Otherwise not. Anyway thanks for sharing the strategy, please upload/share some tested strategy of longer time frame.
    that's right any trade that is done in short time frame is mainly scalping. And it is not good for any forex trader to use scalping as their main and only strategy for trading the forex market. Traders can only try to scalp at few times when the market allows.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    In forex market we are using different time frame for trading. some people are short term trader and some are long term trader in this market . They use different time frame. if we trade as short term trading than we use M5 , M15 and M30 chart for trading in this market . In this strategy we enter in this market according to time frame and get some profit and exit from this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i asked if there is traders is able to do many PiPs in a few days and if there is traders can do it every day
    and like Pip Me Up say you have to win almost every day just to breakeven.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    In forex market we are using different time frame for trading. some people are short term trader and some are long term trader in this market . They use different time frame. if we trade as short term trading than we use M5 , M15 and M30 chart for trading in this market . In this strategy we enter in this market according to time frame and get some profit and exit from this market.
    Some people trade with small timeframes like m5 or m15 for scalping while the long term traders trade with high timeframe like weekly or monthly timeframes for their signal,the result is different but we should choose the timeframes which are suitable for our trading style.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I prefer these strategies and I also think that owning a trading strategy successful could help you to achieve high profits in the forex market and I think that strategy Fibonacci could help you achieve high profits in the forex market and I think the strategy of such a strategy could help you work profit Monthly suitable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I understand like to do long term trading as a substitute to short term trading after I definitely not short term trading since it is seriously regarding to discover those individuals charts along side a number of candle in addition to difficult to verify along side marketplace pattern additionally therefore I love to use Every-Day graph just earmarked regarding trading using every single day graph itis simple for everybody to verify along side pattern along side candlestick price motion technique.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    When i certainly not quick dealing mainly because it's very, very hard with regard to to master individuals equity graphs using numerous candle as well as difficult to check using marketplace development also so I like to work with Daily chart simply for dealing with day-to-day chart it's possible for us to check using development and also candlestick value actions tactic

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 282 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast