Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    actually 15M is scalping.so it is a strategy of scalping for which more low time frame be used to know about the direction of the pair

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naveed View Post
    actually 15M is scalping.so it is a strategy of scalping for which more low time frame be used to know about the direction of the pair
    Good to trade with time frames, There are ways you will work with the market and get success faster than you can ever again, but when your real trading system is not the one that permits that, then there is nothing you can do that will guaranty the success. Unless you trace back the tracks for adjustments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes. absolutely right. i am agree with you. short term traders like to m15 strategy. its good helpful for newbie short time traders. i believe it. forex is a very risky online business but its higher profitable. i know have many newbie short time traders following m15 strategy. i believe it. its true. i am very depended in forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think strategy for short time is for minimum profits and can change as per the indicators used in the forex trading platforms so it is for the newbie and begineers for getting good skills and knowledge in forex trading. so we have to understand the concepts of trading stratedy with short time period of 15mins for getting full understanding of the trading platforms of the basic strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The pattern itself is very nice, and using projections is a really good idea. If you said you see a lot of them, can you give me an idea how many actually reach the 1:1 projection target? Which time frames do you prefer and seem to work best with this strategy. On the daily chart I can already tell you the projections won't work as well most of the time, the swings being much larger and all. I'm interested in the small time-frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by shima View Post
    [lang=ar]I personally prefer short-term objective, I think that the short-term objective helps me a lot in achieving the goals in the forex market and also trying to make a profit in the most successful monthly appropriate in the forex market, therefore I see that the short-term objective to help me reach my goal to[/lang]
    My dear if you see on the short term objective like trading the short term then how you will be able to find the main trend of the market...so on the short term objective scale you might miss it.You will have to keep focus on the main trend and trade at short term with that consideration.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    This 15-minute forex trading strategy will use the following indicators:

- The 2-day exponential moving average
    - The 5-day exponential moving average
    - The 10-day exponential moving average
    Forexoma_MACD, which is a modified version of the conventional MACD
    Long Entry Rules

The entry rules for the long trade are based on the cross of the shorter term EMA over the progressively longer term EMAs.

a) Buy when the 2EMA crosses above the 5EMA, and both 2EMA and 5EMA cross the 10 EMA in an upward direction.
    b) The Forexoma MACD line must changecolour from red colour to blue colour at the same time that the EMA crosses occur
    Short Entry Rules

The entry rules for the short trade are based on the downward cross of the shorter term EMA below the progressively longer term EMAs.

a) The trader should sell the currency pair when the 2EMA crosses beloow the 5EMA, and both 2EMA and 5EMA cross below the 10 EMA.b) At the same time that the EMA crosses occur, the Forexoma MACD line must change colour from blue colour to red colour to reflect the change indirection of the moving averages.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    With this strategy of how we are going to do open. Whether to buy or sell. What should be considered after we made ​​a straight vertical line if we do buy or sell. Good strategy is suitable for daily gratitude. May be this strategy will give me some profit if it is learned and followed properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I personally similar to in order to do very long term trading rather when compared with short term trading my partner and i not short term trading since the it\'s very tricky regarding for you to learn anyone graphs with several candles AND it is difficult to check on throughout market trend furthermore consequently when i similar to to work with Daily chart sole with regard to trading with daily chart the simple and easy for me to evaluate within trend AS WELL AS candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by usman View Post
    I love to complete exchanging long term as an alternative to short-term exchanging just isn't exchanging in the short term that doesn't receive i declare does work to my opinion detail by detail inside the diagram and also images the best way to employ this technique most of us desire to be aware of my buddies brand I want more info on this tactic and it is challenging to check on with the path on the market place too therefore I would really like to use this regular information only for exchanging
    If you are not comfortable trading in the short term then you should look for other strategies, this is for short term trading. What are your reasons for not trading in the short term? Just as I always trade for the long term, but I would take a position for the short term if I get a good moment.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 8 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast