Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    it all depends on how we have the management of risk in this trade then it will be able to give us a sense of comfort and safety in the trade and if tradernya not be able to trade with a good risk management then any trading style including short-term, daily,, swing and long term, they will still have a big risk in their trading so then they have to learn to control the risk in this trade
    Well, looking at this above trading system , do you see any meaning trading management there, and the time to trade it is too low, I believe in the trading system that will make the trader to leave the trading chart for even a day without shaking, they gives the best result in the market as well for all traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, looking at this above trading system , do you see any meaning trading management there, and the time to trade it is too low, I believe in the trading system that will make the trader to leave the trading chart for even a day without shaking, they gives the best result in the market as well for all traders.
    I look towards this for good result in my trading too, it is not that simple to say you want to trade the 15 minutes chart, it is very stressful to my trading and will be very risky than the higher time frame , this is the only fear i have personally with this trading system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhan View Post
    Personally, I enjoy to do long term trading as opposed to short term trading I not short term trading because its really difficult for to learn those graphs that have many candles and its difficult to assess with marketplace tendency additionally so I enjoy to use Daily graph just for trading in day-to-day graph its simple for me to assess with tendency and candlestick cost activity strategy
    Yes,the trading with long term target may be the solution for the traders,we know short term trading may be not suitable for the traders because the difficulty for the lesson on the graph like what the market really shows is may be wrong while long term trend will not wrong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Yes,the trading with long term target may be the solution for the traders,we know short term trading may be not suitable for the traders because the difficulty for the lesson on the graph like what the market really shows is may be wrong while long term trend will not wrong.
    it is actually true that long term trading method is less risky than the short term day trading. But the short term day trading can also be profitable for those traders who work hard to learn how to effectively use the short term method to make consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 47
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I also not like short term trading minimum h4 time frame is best for me sir please add some screenshots of your strategy I am not getting it properly tell me step by step in chart and pictures how to use this strategy hope you will pay attention on my line friends I need some more information about this strategy
    i am a scalper trader and for that i usually trade with short time frame.but for analysis purpose i use 4H and 1D time frame.your trading strategy is seem well but i did not apply it on my real account because i seem it is critical strategy.on my view simple and easy strategy is better than any complex strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    when we trade in forex market we are using short term trading and long term trading. Mostly when use long term trading we use H4 ,D1 and W1 time frame for trading in this market . when we use short term trading in this market we use M5,M15 and M30 for trading in this market. I think according to your method of trading its look complicated but we need to use it in demo first than try in real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Short term trade are good for scalper and it is good for those trader who has low knowledge and experience , in this strategy people can earn small benefit and no loss of money .If any trader want guaranteed profit from trade then they must use 15 M of time frame .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Hello mate, I have used several strategies like this, just use a simple method to determine the high-low on some candles or market hours, it can give good results, but I do not know about the logic of this kind of system. Except for trade during the London session opening, it is a reasonable strategy.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hello mate, I have used several strategies like this, just use a simple method to determine the high-low on some candles or market hours, it can give good results, but I do not know about the logic of this kind of system. Except for trade during the London session opening, it is a reasonable strategy.
    It is a good way to make success by doing what you like in this business, if the trading strategy could define the perfect link between the market and the system , then this is good, but be careful that the 15 minute trading will not limit the efficiency of your trading in the market, but try this first to verify it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a good way to make success by doing what you like in this business, if the trading strategy could define the perfect link between the market and the system , then this is good, but be careful that the 15 minute trading will not limit the efficiency of your trading in the market, but try this first to verify it.
    It looks very good when it starts, but when it continues is when you will be the most lapses it has. Traders should not be looking on the trading of this business on short time, so i by some of your idea about this, the higher yo take the position, more it will give you res and other benefits.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 282 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast