Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    There are so many trading strategies we can make use of in the market, but we can only make money depending on the skills and time frame that is more quality. That way a better way by which traders can make money is to have a stable trading strategy but one has to make sure they have fixed it on the higher time frame.
    There are lot of strategies but for a strategy to be good for us, we need to practice and learn it on demo. When we are trading with demo account we should learn analaysis and learn risk management by trying to take little risk and make little profits but on a regular basis. Those who are careless about their trading strategy will not mind about the way their trading is going.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    strategy that work with 15 min time frame will be good for scalping because this time frame is good for trading and the trader can make some profits with it, but this time frame is not stable enough and so the trader should be careful when trading with this strategy, the trader needs to have good trading experience with this time frame to know how to deal with it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I would advise new trailers to work on long frame time personally the minimum time frame that I work on is H4 but I take a look on H1 and30 and 15m time frame to better understand the movement and to better shows entry point.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Most traders has to learn and know how they can correctly make use of strategies to enable them make money. Trading strategies are going to be profitable only to traders who has learned it. But I am more skeptical about making use of the little time frame when trading because I know that it does not have any thing good to offer and will often lead to bad means of trading for it has so many failed signals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    The time frame we are making use of as we trade will always have effect on the trading strategy we are making use of. That way my personal experience with the market has made me know that the best way by which a trader can make money, that way is to learn on how to make use of the longer time frame more higher than the 1 hour.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    The time frame we are making use of as we trade will always have effect on the trading strategy we are making use of. That way my personal experience with the market has made me know that the best way by which a trader can make money, that way is to learn on how to make use of the longer time frame more higher than the 1 hour.
    Learning strategies is important and also the experience you have. With your experience you know which time frames are better and which way your strategy can give you good results. What I believe is when you have a clear sense of the market trend and when you take risks properly I think you can get great results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Learning strategies is important and also the experience you have. With your experience you know which time frames are better and which way your strategy can give you good results. What I believe is when you have a clear sense of the market trend and when you take risks properly I think you can get great results.
    There are so many trading strategies that we can make use of, but then the way we get to make money from it is depending on the time frame, therefore I will like to state here that when we are making use of the short time frame, it makes the strategy ineffective, that is the reason why we need to reconsider the time frame we are using.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    There are so many trading strategies that we can make use of, but then the way we get to make money from it is depending on the time frame, therefore I will like to state here that when we are making use of the short time frame, it makes the strategy ineffective, that is the reason why we need to reconsider the time frame we are using.
    You are right about that, I think I now can connect the dot why there are more trader who succeeds more on the longer time frame and term trading. The time frame is a huge success contributor. However the little time frame can be a good one for gamblers but the real serious traders knows that, to make money they have to avoid the noises that occurs on the little time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    never recommend trading in scalping, actually scalping and short term trading is really bad and can not give us good profit also like long term trading, in long term trading we can earn more income and easily predictable, we can have more margin in long term trading but in short term we always try to close in short time and lose in that way or get small profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Literally, I don't know how possible and profitable it will be for traders to actually trade the little time frame such as the 15 minute time frame. Because the movement will be fast, the levels will not be something you can keep up with so, I don't see it as being possible for us to trade it in a way that we make profitable trades from it .

Not allowed!

Page 61 of 282 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast