Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Learning is a continuous thing in the market, and many traders will learn and lose, while some will learn and gain. In the two scenario, the trader might be either at fault, or the strategy they learned is at fault. This is why learning and training is continue, and we should never stop until we are successful in our work.
    Learning surely will be something we need to continuely do in here but we also need to know why there are traders that can't keep on learning and why there are traders that can learn and earn too. If we learn all over the way to loss then there are no ends to it. We need to never stop learn but try to learn things effectively too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Learning surely will be something we need to continuely do in here but we also need to know why there are traders that can't keep on learning and why there are traders that can learn and earn too. If we learn all over the way to loss then there are no ends to it. We need to never stop learn but try to learn things effectively too.
    learning will be very important but not all traders can keep on learning too everything without getting the result. SOme of them will be less motivated if they are not getting any result and they will leave this business as the result. We need to know such possibility too to success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    learning will be very important but not all traders can keep on learning too everything without getting the result. SOme of them will be less motivated if they are not getting any result and they will leave this business as the result. We need to know such possibility too to success.
    Learning is also important and tough to capture in this market we need to find the track where we can easily find the best source for our trading about learning so it is the onlything which is helpful for us to plan trade and implement our thinking by applying to this market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Thing is that I don't trust the little time frames because they have a lot of troubles, I mean I used to think I could make money so easily when I learned about the pin bar and decided to go lower on the time frames and I learned it was just an impossible task the signals on there are all mostly fake and fails.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Thing is that I don't trust the little time frames because they have a lot of troubles, I mean I used to think I could make money so easily when I learned about the pin bar and decided to go lower on the time frames and I learned it was just an impossible task the signals on there are all mostly fake and fails.
    It is probably safer to think that way. the smaller timeframes usually will got a high level of inconsistencies and we can't follow them to trade too. The traders that want to earn in here need to see the longer term for a greater confirmation but naturally we need to be patience to trade them too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    It is probably safer to think that way. the smaller timeframes usually will got a high level of inconsistencies and we can't follow them to trade too. The traders that want to earn in here need to see the longer term for a greater confirmation but naturally we need to be patience to trade them too.
    You have said it right, because with the short time frame you can not trust the support and resistance, as they can not hold price as much as they can hold price on the longer time frame. So basically I have learned that trading is business one should focus on the higher time frame as the little time frame could be cruel on our investment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    You have said it right, because with the short time frame you can not trust the support and resistance, as they can not hold price as much as they can hold price on the longer time frame. So basically I have learned that trading is business one should focus on the higher time frame as the little time frame could be cruel on our investment.
    Short time frame need to be watched carefully too sometimes since they will change the way of the market thinking and the psychology of it. Regarding the support and resistance, naturally we can't believe on them at all as we trade but there are a lot of things we can do to improve while learning about them too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Short time frame need to be watched carefully too sometimes since they will change the way of the market thinking and the psychology of it. Regarding the support and resistance, naturally we can't believe on them at all as we trade but there are a lot of things we can do to improve while learning about them too.
    Short timeframe in this business need to be avoided too. The one that want to trade in the short timeframe need to think carefully each thing so they can earn too over the short term. if we believe things are not as what we expect then we need to work to watch the condition to use the trade too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Short timeframe in this business need to be avoided too. The one that want to trade in the short timeframe need to think carefully each thing so they can earn too over the short term. if we believe things are not as what we expect then we need to work to watch the condition to use the trade too.
    Short term trading and lower time frames are more risky but they have certain advantages too for a trader. I am an intra day trader and so I look at the 15m charts, though I dont look at 1m and 5m charts. It always depends on what your trading style is.Every trader should have some rules to open a trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Short term trading and lower time frames are more risky but they have certain advantages too for a trader. I am an intra day trader and so I look at the 15m charts, though I dont look at 1m and 5m charts. It always depends on what your trading style is.Every trader should have some rules to open a trade.
    Well, most traders are losing just because of it and i believe we need to avoid doing that too much too. As long as we trade, we will need to find the conditions where we will be able to find the advantage too over what we are trading although it might seems to be difficult sometimes. Trading will also need a good patience control too naturally.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast