Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    I have wide dealing encounter about the currency dealing, most especially on this, but what I observed mainly is that, this program will continue to perform for nay dealing graph. Is a short-term objective is to accomplish my objectives, I will help you, you can see why I individually choose short-term objectives, temporary goals

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I prefer the short-term strategies, these strategies often help me a lot on the success in the forex market and help me to achieve high profits in the forex market and now I am trying to train and a good education and follow-up all that is new in the forex market and the use of a successful trading strategy in this market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    The strategy is good , but it is also a great attitude to trade with the 1H chart . Small period strategies are good for intraday trading , and scalping . A good way of making profits on the long term is to use longer timeframes , in order to check the entry points . You could try to developp a strategy for long term, it is better for the period .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by drmohsin View Post
    i have tested this M15 strategy on EURUSD chart history and found correct, remember that there is no any strategy 100% perfect in the forex market but if trader use the SL than he/she can not loss the all amount, i suggest that always use a little stop loss and big take profit, it will recover all losses and account will be in profit over all
    if it is true that you tested it and you found it to be a good strategy then that is okay. But it is always better for forex traders to focus on a particular strategy that they discovered for themselves and that strategy must fit their way of thinking

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    I like scalping very much because this strategy use for scalping I think it will be good for me and for using it in a lower time frame, since this strategy use m15 time frame it will some different with me because I use more lower than m15 such as m5 but I will try it in my real trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Short tome of trade of M15 is extremely good strategy for low benefit and no any risk during trade because within short period of time trader can get good profit from this strategy and most of trader are using this trading style .long term of trade are harmful for taking benefit and risky also .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To scalp[ing 15 m time frame is the favourite time frame for a tader. because. to earn more pips in a short time 15m is the bet. in 15m time frame i use parabolic sar and macd. when 3s sar creates up of the candle and same timemacd signal are in below of zero line then go for a sell. And buy for vice cersa.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Scaping in m15 time frame will give more longer time to make more pips but the profit will bigger that our usually trade in lower time frame, but this strategi will be more better if use with candlestick strategy or even we use it with a combination with price action.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Is a short-term goal is to achieve my goals, I will help you, you can see why I personally prefer short-term goals, short term goals I have to achieve the goal of the foreign exchange market will help me a lot, and the foreign exchange market the right of every month I intend to profit from the most successful, it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Very good strategy I think we should try to focus on trend in this market if your strategy is containing a very good use of market trend then for sure it will give you a very nice result in average its looking a very good strategy thanks for this
    I think that scalping isn't something we can really do in the eur/usd pair. if you ask me the reason then that pair is just too inconsistent. In other words, it's just that pair has too much factors that will make the market moves. And it's not like we will know whatever that's happening with that pair. Furthermore, euro consists of a lot of countries to make it more difficult. Scalping at there seems like a pure gamble to me.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 282 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast