Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I personally choose to accomplish lasting trading in lieu of short-term trading I definitely not short-term trading because it's quite difficult for to know these chart with several wax lights and its particular challenging to evaluate with market place trend likewise thus I enjoy use Every day data simply for trading within daily data it's easy for myself to evaluate with trend in addition to candlestick price activity tactic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    I do not see this kind trading strategy before.I think it not a good trading strategy.When i set it in my mt4 chart not show good result.If the result below 60 pips and market is down then next hour market gone more 30 pips but not work this all time and what the up trend rules?i think many trade and time need to catch the strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good topics and trying to understand about it. I am a newbie and cannot able to familiar with many aspects of this trade. I cannot draw vertical line with GMT. Trying to understand about and so that I can do it. I think this strategy will give me some profit if it is learned and followed properly.
    [lang=ar]I actually prefer to use a good way to help us plan a short-term trading, I do not Ashaddam best long-term plans, I think that the short-term plan to help me achieve more profits in a short period and I prefer this method of trading in the forex market, it is suitable to me more than others[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shima View Post
    I actually prefer to use a good way to help us plan a short-term trading, I do not Ashaddam best long-term plans, I think that the short-term plan to help me achieve more profits in a short period and I prefer this method of trading in the forex market, it is suitable to me more than others
    I trade m15 for short term target in the market,i usually don't use it if i should trade it for high take profit daily or even weekly target will need to use higher time frame for confirmation of the trades,i don't use trading without consideration or preparation very well.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zuma View Post
    When i We would recommend new trader to be effective with very long fram moment privately this bare minimum moment fram i always work towards is several h but When i take a peek with 1 h along with 30 along with 15 mirielle moment fram to higher understand this motion and to superior shoos access point.
    well you a little bit correct. And even though it could be better to trade with long term strategy, it is also still possible for any forex trader to learn to trade with small time-frame like the 15chart and make consistent profit from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by shopon View Post
    When i I might suggest completely new broker to be effective in long fram time period privately this minimum time period fram i always focus on is usually 4 they would nevertheless When i examine in 1 they would and also 30 and also 15 m time period fram to higher fully grasp this movements and also to better shoos access point.
    yes its tru that is preferableto trade with long time fram because we minimise risck and perturbation of bad habits and emotions that dominate on traders, But there is lot of strategy for short term and it work verry good but it nessesary to be face the PC to get this opportinities.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, i choose short-term objective, I'm sure which the short-term objective allows everyone lots with attaining the actual ambitions with currencies and in addition seeking to manufacture a revenue within the almost all effective monthly appropriate with currencies, for that reason We identify that the actual short-term objective to help everyone get to the objective in order to.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, i choose to accomplish extended buying and selling as opposed to short-term buying and selling My spouse and i certainly not short-term buying and selling because it is very hard with regard to to know these equity graphs having a lot of wax lights and its particular hard to test having current market development additionally consequently I like to employ Day-to-day information limited to buying and selling inside daily information it is feasible for myself to test having development and candlestick price motion approach

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Though, you are like short term trade at Forex , then should to be D1 trading time frame focus. and its which level staying..
    If price line strong resistance level staying price line , then all time should sell order catching and this is order can not back from your order . Confidently trade always to get a good result of our trading life.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i have tested this M15 strategy on EURUSD chart history and found correct, remember that there is no any strategy 100% perfect in the forex market but if trader use the SL than he/she can not loss the all amount, i suggest that always use a little stop loss and big take profit, it will recover all losses and account will be in profit over all

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast