Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    very nice observation dear.i really appreciate you for such a noble and great sharing.i love to test such strategies.now today have have place all the required lines on my chart and calculated the difference of pips.it is less than 60,so i aspect its down move and i think it would make a down move because strategy is working.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Actually i like short time trading system.I am trading 2 years in forex market and in this 2 years i always open a trade for short.So I like this.I have read your short time strategy.Really your short time strategy in 15 min is very good strategy. I will apply this in my trading system..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Short time trading strategy is good for me and I am a short time trader. I often follow few indicators which are force me to take a decision to make a new order at the right time of trading period. But I don't try this before. I will try it from now and hope it will be good for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    this is a good strategy that run on m15 time frame, this is a good time for scalping but this is a very simple trade that only make a decision in specific time we may only need to analyze price at 16 gmt until 18 gmt, but have a nice trade with this sttrategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    The flag is a strategy does exist and it can work 100 percent better than the predictions of our analysis because we also expect many to be the best the best and much less is better as long as we are trading we do also have to understand how the working as well as pattern while the market with a strategy that would not guarantee the flag.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Is a short-term goal is to achieve my goals, I will help you, you can see why I personally prefer short-term goals, short term goals I have to achieve the goal of the foreign exchange market will help me a lot, and the foreign exchange market the right of every month I intend to profit from the most successful, it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I know that many strategy today can be used in different time frame and we can benefit form different pair in different frame but don't forget that the most the frame is bigger the best signal you get , for example you choose to talk about the 15 M frame which is a good frame for the scalper but the newbie ,i don't think he will be ready to fight in such frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    I know that many strategy today can be used in different time frame and we can benefit form different pair in different frame but don't forget that the most the frame is bigger the best signal you get , for example you choose to talk about the 15 M frame which is a good frame for the scalper but the newbie ,i don't think he will be ready to fight in such frame.
    This is the only thing I see in this trading system myself, if the trader want the system that will give him everything, the trader should be ready to do what the trading system will accepts, that is in the usage of the trading time, the plan, but to me the 15 minute is too small to get rest of mind with forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    This strategy is Very good but we have to use it consistently and this strategy will give profit faster if we use agressive pairs but it will loss faster if the thing doesn't work in scenario so use a good stop loss to handle our loss with a good ration with risk reward strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is the only thing I see in this trading system myself, if the trader want the system that will give him everything, the trader should be ready to do what the trading system will accepts, that is in the usage of the trading time, the plan, but to me the 15 minute is too small to get rest of mind with forex.
    Trading system which make clear signal for the trader,at the time we plan for earning profit from m15 then we should really consider it for scalping or at least non-news time,for the trading with low target we always need to wait for confirmation before the trade can be made very well.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast