Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    this one is quiet good strategy and may be it work. i think it will work for short time. For long time trading it is no good i think so. but your strategy is very good and easy to understand. any new user can read and understand it very easily. if you explain this strategy more way , i will be thankful to u.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    this one is quiet good strategy and may be it work. i think it will work for short time. For long time trading it is no good i think so. but your strategy is very good and easy to understand. any new user can read and understand it very easily. if you explain this strategy more way , i will be thankful to u.
    Well, I will firstly say that I will not accept this system to ne taught to the new traders. It is very important that you are careful on how you will do this trading, so , it is very advised to be traded by the old traders. It is still having the issue with the time, and I think the traders will need to look beyond 15 minutes trading at times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]No best strategies that have their work on a frame short term, even if you want to work Skalpinj is bound to be your trade on a frame large and less thing I think is the frame time, although he has the risk, but it is less risky than thirty minutes Frame, and I I'm working on a large frame , four hours frame .[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    long term trading is best for all traders because we can get a very good trend analysis idea within long term time frames in short term time frames its very hard to know about market trend personally I not like to use much long term much but I do trade with H1 time frame because very short term time frames like 15 minute, 30 minutes are not best for my trading strategy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ms]I've experimented most chart on most of its currency "the major and non-major" and I found from my experience this is that the forex market is a market complex, if you want to check where the profits are bound to go as he wants, do not let it walk with you, I walk you with him, so it must be choose a long-term frame, even a semi-success guaranteed.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I do not like the short time trade in the forex market and i think that the short time trade is a gamble , so here a trading strategy of short term , this is a good trading strategy but i do not like this , so that learn more and make long term trade , because i love the long term trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well this is a very good trading strategy but only for very short term trader personally I like to use only H1 time frame so I am not a trader that do trade with 15 minute time frame and I am also getting a big problem to understand your trading strategy need some more screenshots

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well this is a very good trading strategy but only for very short term trader personally I like to use only H1 time frame so I am not a trader that do trade with 15 minute time frame and I am also getting a big problem to understand your trading strategy need some more screenshots
    I think the 15 minute time frame still looks fit for the traders who are still doing their trade with daily trading style because it is still possible to look at the trends and my own daily use at minimum 15 minute time frame this in my trade as I see sometimes if market conditions do not too volatile so we can see the trend that occurred in the time frame of 15 minutes every day

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The particular method is actually good, although additionally it is a great perspective to help industry while using the 1H information. Smaller interval methods tend to be good for intraday investing, in addition to scalping. An excellent way of earning gains upon however long it takes using extended timeframes, to be able to check out your gain access to factors. You could try to help developp a technique with regard to long term, it is better for your interval.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ms]I think from my point of view that all the strategies that are on the short-term frame, are losing their deals, and the re-drawing of the same because the market is moving quickly, and quickly find the entry signal and then turn and become another entry referring counterproductive.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 282 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast