Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    I quite understood the reason why many traders are preferring the lower time like the 15 minute time frame for the success they will get in the market. This is quite fortunate for the trader with this system if they can trade in the one that will reduce the risk they take and enhances the reward they take with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well I never tried to do trade with small time frame like 15 minute chart I think for short term profit goal 15 minute chart trading is not a bad idea at all but I am much familiar to H1 time frame because my target is 30 to 40 pips at least within my each trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I enjoy perform buying and selling in the long run rather than short-term buying and selling is not buying and selling in the short term that doesn't find which i say is true if you ask me detail by detail inside diagram and photographs tips on how to employ this tactic we all need to pay attention to my personal pals range I need a lot more details about this plan and it is challenging to confirm with the way of the marketplace as well therefore I would like to utilize the particular every day information just for buying and selling.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading because its very hard for to learn those graphs with many candles and its hard to check with market trend also so I like to use Daily chart only for trading in daily chart its easy for me to check with trend and candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I never tried to do trade with small time frame like 15 minute chart I think for short term profit goal 15 minute chart trading is not a bad idea at all but I am much familiar to H1 time frame because my target is 30 to 40 pips at least within my each trade
    [lang=ar]chart 15m , 5m , 1m give you many chances to get more profit
    but you have do some steps befor open order like
    open all long charts like 1D, 4H , 1H to get trend line and know where is the price will go then open small chart to enter[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by osamahassan View Post
    chart 15m , 5m , 1m give you many chances to get more profit
    but you have do some steps befor open order like
    open all long charts like 1D, 4H , 1H to get trend line and know where is the price will go then open small chart to enter
    m15,m5 and m1 is good time frame for scalping,the open position must be from m1 to find good accuracy in trading,but to look current market pattern we can use m15 to see it clearly,strategy short term trading like this is much profitable,i apply and found good earning through it.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well I am not a very short term trader 15 minute chart is looking very short term goal for me I like to use minimum H1 time frame for trading and its suit to my trading style too I am using my all trading strategies with H1 for now and I am happy with my H1 trading performance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    It is very hard to earn by short trading. So I think long term trade is very good for our easy earning. For this I like to trade from the support or resistance area of daily time frame. It is very secure trade for our capital if we trade according to money management rule.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    when i personally just like in order to do extended term trading rather as compared to short term trading my partner and i not short term trading considering that the their very tricky regarding for you to understand the individual graphs throughout many candles AS WELL AS the tricky to evaluate throughout market trend also and so we like make use of Daily chart single with regard to trading within daily chart the trouble-free intended for me to confirm inside trend AS WELL AS candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I personally like to help do prolonged term trading rather as compared to short term trading we not short term trading because the it\'s very tough pertaining to to be able to know the individual graphs throughout a lot of candles IN ADDITION TO it is tricky to confirm inside market trend also and so my spouse and i such as to use Daily chart lone with regard to trading with daily chart the simple and easy for me to evaluate throughout trend AND ALSO candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 282 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast