Strategy for short time 15 M - Page 101
Page 101 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2815

Thread: Strategy for short time 15 M

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

Attachment 9023

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

Attachment 9024

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    this strategy is a good way to generate good profits,but trade on short time has advantages and disadvantages, Profits can get a huge amount of profits with just a few transactions unlike going every day, but the deficiencies that have bounced off the price will lose a lot. money and possibly your account too

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    this strategy is a good way to generate good profits,but trade on short time has advantages and disadvantages, Profits can get a huge amount of profits with just a few transactions unlike going every day, but the deficiencies that have bounced off the price will lose a lot. money and possibly your account too
    Most trading strategies are good and profitable, but the faults comes from the idea of making use of it on little time frames. The concept I used in trading which is trend trading has been profitable to me, but think about it when a trader then comes to make use of it on the little time frame, they actually will have more losses than the profits they will get. So we can see that the time frame plays a huge role in the market and we need to stick to that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Most trading strategies are good and profitable, but the faults comes from the idea of making use of it on little time frames. The concept I used in trading which is trend trading has been profitable to me, but think about it when a trader then comes to make use of it on the little time frame, they actually will have more losses than the profits they will get. So we can see that the time frame plays a huge role in the market and we need to stick to that.
    Yes not on the strategy, actually the power of earning lies within the traders mind, how well he understands his strategy. I like every thing and every kind of trading style, because opportunities can be there in the market in different forms. After all being good in analysis and being smart in taking decisions is everything that we need for earning in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Yes not on the strategy, actually the power of earning lies within the traders mind, how well he understands his strategy. I like every thing and every kind of trading style, because opportunities can be there in the market in different forms. After all being good in analysis and being smart in taking decisions is everything that we need for earning in Forex.
    I think I also did forget to add that we can also not make money with some trading method, no matter how smart because smartness could also mean using the right time frame from what we can see the market movement more clearly from. Come to think about it, the concept used on 15 minute time frame will flop so bad.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I think I also did forget to add that we can also not make money with some trading method, no matter how smart because smartness could also mean using the right time frame from what we can see the market movement more clearly from. Come to think about it, the concept used on 15 minute time frame will flop so bad.
    When we are talking about the trading methods or strategy then we should know how to use them and with which timeframes. The trading signals that we obtain from higher time frames are more reliable thant that from the lower time frames. In any trading hard work and dedication is the key, we have to improve our overall quality.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy can work well if the market moves outside the both lines drawn and so the trader can make some profits from the market, but the market may move between the two lines in a sideway and so in this case trading will not be profitable and so the trader should wait until find a breakout to any line of them to start trading and making of money

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the strategy can work well if the market moves outside the both lines drawn and so the trader can make some profits from the market, but the market may move between the two lines in a sideway and so in this case trading will not be profitable and so the trader should wait until find a breakout to any line of them to start trading and making of money
    I agree with you because it is only practice that will help us to work good and we will always make better trading plan and will gain success we must have to work harder with pratice and with learning properly market will be make good strategies for work and our perfection is also increase .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    moving averages gives me good signals when i move lower in time frame especially 15 minute chart but i avoid taking it no matter how obvious it is,is not just worth risking my money. but for traders who are interested,the signals i get which i avoid taking on 15m chart is when a price action signal retrace to the 14day moving average.beware there are higher chances of your stop-loss getting triggered when you sell than buy so you have to use a wider stop-loss placement to avoid it getting hit and moving back down.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    We need to learn and have the right amount of trading skills and then experience on how we are to handle the market. Making money from the market takes time, We need to have good amount of skills and experience. Our success in forex trading market is mostly depending on the right use of longer time frame because I don't make use of little time frame after I learned a great deal with the use of higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    We need to learn and have the right amount of trading skills and then experience on how we are to handle the market. Making money from the market takes time, We need to have good amount of skills and experience. Our success in forex trading market is mostly depending on the right use of longer time frame because I don't make use of little time frame after I learned a great deal with the use of higher time frames.
    Yes, if we can handle the Forex market and make good profit then first we can understand Forex market and our trading skills is good then we can easily trade and make good profit in the Forex market. Short time frame trading is not perfect for our trade if we can get good profit from Forex then we can make long bar strategy for our trade then we can get good profit.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 282 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast