Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Strategy for short time 15 M

Hello know I give you strategy who work for 15 M eur usd
    1- open chart with 15 M frame time
    2- put a vertical line at 16 hour GMT
    3- put other vertical line at 18 hour GMT
    4- now betwin this periode from 16 h to 18 h Gmt you put horizontal line in the hight and the low
    5- now you make Diffirence betwin the hight and the low price we take realy this exempel in the picture below 1,3778 - 1,3754 = 0,0024 so now if the result is below 60 Pips and the trend is down so next hours the price will continue to down more than 30 pips , and if the result is more tha 60 pips so the trend will be opposit so it will be up

1.JPG

so Now we well see in the exemple in picture what will happen

2.jpeg

ans you see the strategy have work online after one day and I hope that you try it more times to be sure
    Thank you verry Much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading because its very hard for to learn those graphs with many candles and its hard to check with market trend also so I like to use Daily chart only for trading in daily chart its easy for me to check with trend and candlestick price action strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I also not like short term trading minimum h4 time frame is best for me sir please add some screenshots of your strategy I am not getting it properly tell me step by step in chart and pictures how to use this strategy hope you will pay attention on my line friends I need some more information about this strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I love to do trading in the long term rather than short-term trading is not trading in the short term that does not get that I say is true to me step by step in the diagram and pictures how to use this strategy we wish to pay attention to my friends line I need some more information about this strategy and it is difficult to check with the direction of the market as well so I would like to use the daily chart just for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I know love to do long-term investing as an alternative to short-term investing When i certainly not short-term investing because it's severely for to find out those people graphs along with quite a few candles as well as tricky to confirm along with market trend also consequently I like to employ Everyday chart only reserved for investing with every day chart it's easy for everyone to confirm along with trend along with candlestick cost action method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I personally like to do long term trading rather than short term trading I not short term trading because its very hard for to learn those graphs with many candles and its hard to check with market trend also so I like to use Daily chart only for trading in daily chart its easy for me to check with trend and candlestick price action strategy
    that is true and moreover i believe long term trading is more profitable than short term,trading the lower time frame is full of stress and one will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time,this is why i really dont like to trade the lower time frame,personally i love to trade the weekly chart due to high amount of profit it hold when trading it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3
    I I would advise new trader to work on long fram time personally the minimum time fram that I work on is 4 h but I take a look on 1 h and 30 and 15 m time fram to better understand the movement and to better shoos entry point

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think trading with this time frame is so helpful to trade successfully for any beginner trader to make more profits i think scalping is the best way to trade unlike trading with the biggest time frame i think it is so risky for trading and to make any profits so i prefer scalping .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good topics and trying to understand about it. I am a newbie and cannot able to familiar with many aspects of this trade. I cannot draw vertical line with GMT. Trying to understand about and so that I can do it. I think this strategy will give me some profit if it is learned and followed properly.
    whoever you are I think the most appropriate should know that it is possible to use a 15-minute time frame in this trade you will be able to discover to trade with scapling style and daily trading style because then we as traders will be able to get this trade better when it's know what kind of style we were able to use to gain advantage but basically all it was a good time frame to conduct market analysis

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    i like this kind for testing methods it is the most ideal way and the quick route to your outcome on your techniques simply make your ea and run it in methodology analyzer than set your setting and delight in your recreation.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 194 123451151101 ... LastLast