Webmoney - Page 30
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maruf View Post
    i want to use webmoney to fund my account and withdraw fund. webmoney has lowest fee for funding and withdrawing. i have already verified neteller and i am using it for payment. i want to know which type of verification need for withdrawal fund.webmoney has many type of verification.can anyone tell me about verification.i have no international passport now.can i withdraw fund via webmoney without international passport.
    Webmoney is a very good means to get your money out. But if you have money deposited through the netteller, there is no way you will get the deposits through the webmoney, except it is forum accounts. And no matter what the case may be, the webmoney page will tell you the verification you will do, I prefer form verification. And the documents for verifications are optional, but there could be limit to transactions.

Banned
    sir please provide the details on daily basis so that the newbies like me can trade with your recommendations and earn some money but it will be better if you attach the chart along with recommendations so that we can learn the things along with earnings.1

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Webmoney is a very good means to get your money out. But if you have money deposited through the netteller, there is no way you will get the deposits through the webmoney, except it is forum accounts. And no matter what the case may be, the webmoney page will tell you the verification you will do, I prefer form verification. And the documents for verifications are optional, but there could be limit to transactions.
    I believe the web money is nice epayment from Russia. but I have a problem when using the web money, when the transaction code sent via SMS (short mesage service) did not get my phone number. I tried several times, and finally I got the code in the evenings. This is very annoying, because it becomes a long process transaction. Now I do not use the web money, I switched to using Skrill

I agree with you all that Webmoney is One of the Best Payment proccesser on the Internet and it also used by most of forex companies.But now a days webmoney is going difficult the passport thing is too much for a normal person in some country.Webmoney is good but webmoney problems are also good.

Banned
    As long as we are considering the best payment gateway in my country as regarding the roboforex traders, i believe that it is webmoney that has it all. When it comes to the low payment, instant trading and the availability of many exchanger. This is what i have been using with roboforex without nay single issue till now, i will continue with it though.

Banned
    That's a very good news for your silverlady in my country most of people are using other payment processor rather than webmoney that's why I don't have much idea about this payment processor but in this forum many members are using web money payment processor and you are correct web money is a well trusted payment processor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's a very good news for your silverlady in my country most of people are using other payment processor rather than webmoney that's why I don't have much idea about this payment processor but in this forum many members are using web money payment processor and you are correct web money is a well trusted payment processor
    Looking at the way many payment system as come and went, traders should be very smart, and the most secure ones should be used. And in the present day trading, I believe that traders enjoy the webmoney service the more. I am using it, and it has a convenient processing deals with a very little charges by the company.

Webmoney is recommended by many brokers. In Forex world webmoney play a vital role many professional traders use webmoney for their transection. Webmoney has very loss fees on withdraw so it is best part of it. Also if we have good trust rate we can get passport from webmoney we can use webmoney's money for our mobile recharge directly .

Trader
    One thing surprised me a lot about webmoney and roboforex. From my experience in different broker minimum withdrawal in most brokers are 1$/2$ with e payment processor. But just today I noticed that only 2 cent can be ordered for withdrawal. It is too low and I am 100% sure that lowest transfer amount provided by any broker. It simply means you can withdraw almost any profit from your account using webmoney. Bro I am falling in love with webmoney again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    One thing surprised me a lot about webmoney and roboforex. From my experience in different broker minimum withdrawal in most brokers are 1$/2$ with e payment processor. But just today I noticed that only 2 cent can be ordered for withdrawal. It is too low and I am 100% sure that lowest transfer amount provided by any broker. It simply means you can withdraw almost any profit from your account using webmoney. Bro I am falling in love with webmoney again.
    It surprised me too, but for all other payments system too, they can also allow any micro amounts, except that the broker might not allow their clients to do that. But looking at the service of the webmoney and the credibility of the time they have started offering customers service in 1998, they are the one that should be regarded must till now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It surprised me too, but for all other payments system too, they can also allow any micro amounts, except that the broker might not allow their clients to do that. But looking at the service of the webmoney and the credibility of the time they have started offering customers service in 1998, they are the one that should be regarded must till now.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast