Webmoney - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Quote Originally Posted by mhanif View Post
    I have been using Webmoney from quite some months and having a good experience with this Electronic Payment System because the fees to transfer from one another are also low in this EPS
    Yeah webmoney has a plus point in this regard while other payment processor charge around 1% fee webmoney charge only around .8%. Still they do not compromise with safety and it is most safe payment processor ever, as it is not possible to transfer money from your account without getitng the code from sms you get from webmoney.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Honestly, the webmoney could have been the bets payments system recently after the shut down of the former giant (Liberty reserve), but if you are so careful about the webmoney, that is the only time that you can get it right, their site is too complicated to the few, this was why i have an account with them since 5 years ago, and still not use it till now.
    I think webmoney still not regulated also like liberty reserve, so we must be careful, dont save our money there for a long time. But if we use webmoney, the fee of this payment processor is very low, just 0.8% only, lower than liberty reserve, it make so many people choose to use webmoney than any other payment processors

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I think webmoney still not regulated also like liberty reserve, so we must be careful, dont save our money there for a long time. But if we use webmoney, the fee of this payment processor is very low, just 0.8% only, lower than liberty reserve, it make so many people choose to use webmoney than any other payment processors
    Yes you are right - we should take lesson from the liberty reserve incidence where many online earners lost their hard earned money, so it would be safe if we encash our earnings as fast as we can. I dont see any problem though with WM yet and it is attractive payment processor, but why to take even smallest risk by keeping our funds long in payment processor, keeping funds with brokers in trading or segregate account may be wiser options until you want withdraw them to ur bank.

Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    we really do have to be careful because there tergulasi using WebMoney FSA, he was only regulated in the country so we can not know what we're doing, my advice is do not ever leave money too long in direct account with the money melt in your country so it will be safer of the left in WebMoney account

Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    we really do have to be careful because there tergulasi using WebMoney FSA, he was only regulated in the country so we can not know what we're doing, my advice is do not ever leave money too long in direct account with the money melt in your country so it will be safer of the left in WebMoney account
    Exactly ! You should , infact, we all should not leave our money in the online payment processor account for too long because the more it stays, the more risks it creates. So, we have to be careful as well. And also, if possible use banks to withdraw/deposit money.

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Yes you are right - we should take lesson from the liberty reserve incidence where many online earners lost their hard earned money, so it would be safe if we encash our earnings as fast as we can. I dont see any problem though with WM yet and it is attractive payment processor, but why to take even smallest risk by keeping our funds long in payment processor, keeping funds with brokers in trading or segregate account may be wiser options until you want withdraw them to ur bank.
    Yes, until now i still use webmoney. But when i got withdrawl money in my webmoney account, i always transfer it or exchange it to my local bank account at the same day. So i will not save any money in my webmoney account more than one day, except if the exchanger was closed. So, i will wait the next day to exchange the money

i am with web money for a long time . I think web money is one of the best online payment system. Because it provides us much security and it is easy enough to use as like to deposit balance as well as to withdraw . It is a leading online process of money distributor .It is much helpful for the trader because maximum broker accept it . It is much reliable so i like it .

webmoney is quite good e currency payment processor there are many local exchangers of this payment processor in my city thats why for deposit and withdrawal purpose i use this e currency.robo forex allow us to use this payment processor to withdraw our profit from forum bonus thats quite amazing.

webmoney the oldest payment processor like as moneybookers or skrill this payment using security for our money and i'm using webzmoney too if i dont have balance my skrill or moneybookers..and the best payment processor the best in the world after liberty reserve is scam..

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Sincerely speaking when liberty reserve was shut down i found it very tough to fund my accounts,but before then i have be aware of web-money but i had my doubts in there potency,because in my country there are limited merchants that could process your order,but some few weeks back i decided to just give it a try hence the same merchant which i use in processing my lr also processed web money,to my surprise i was funded almost immediately.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast