Webmoney - Page 4
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    I already use webmoney from long time ago, usually when I make money frm paid to download program. Now, after Liberty Reserve closed then webmoney is become my main online payment processor because it have low fee for transaction, they also have a good security system and also it being used in a lot of forex broker company including Roboforex. :)
    WebMoney is one of the favorite e-payment of many traders today, perhaps the reason is as you say, low fees and good security system, some time ago we heard negative rumors about WebMoney, but there was no effect whatsoever. I think WebMoney is one of the best.

After the lr going scam or you can say that the owner is now caught up, i came upon this webmoney and till now i am using it for regular withdrawals and deposits in many different brokers and exchanging with friends etc.

The service of webmoney is no doubt very very great.

webmoney is very popular and smart payment method and our sending fee was also low and there are other lots of benefit like mobile voucher topup almost 150 countries and i also use webmoney and load my mobile balance from webmoney.

if you talk about me already using WebMoney WebMoney or WebMoney WMZ I think the use is among the most popular in the world because it is very easy to use and redemption in the form of money in my country is also very easy, I often change money is in WebMoney that I have on moneychangger

webmoney is the new up growing company i think this company get the reputation in a short time. there so many client of webmoney. i also prefer this payment system some time. i think this is a trusted system.

I have been using Webmoney from quite some months and having a good experience with this Electronic Payment System because the fees to transfer from one another are also low in this EPS

i have no experience about webmoney as a payment processor but i think it is complicated payment processor , there is easy and nice payment processor that is money booker now the skrill you may use this as your payment processor because money broker support this payment processor.

Quote Originally Posted by mudassar View Post
    i have no experience about webmoney as a payment processor but i think it is complicated payment processor , there is easy and nice payment processor that is money booker now the skrill you may use this as your payment processor because money broker support this payment processor.
    I cannot understand what make you think about webmoney that it is complicated. Rather i feel it is easiest method to send and receive payment, but still very safe as no one can send payment from your account to other without entering sms code which is received to your mobile only. Also webmoney is gaining huge popularity and is widely used around by most merchants including forex brokers.

Web money is the another online payment processor .Most of the broker are support web money ,you can deposit from this payment processor.You use this payment processor.You can do it.

Banned
    Honestly, the webmoney could have been the bets payments system recently after the shut down of the former giant (Liberty reserve), but if you are so careful about the webmoney, that is the only time that you can get it right, their site is too complicated to the few, this was why i have an account with them since 5 years ago, and still not use it till now.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast