Webmoney - Page 32
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Trader
    I did not face any problem with webmoney in my last 7 years even before I join forex trading. Language problem is not an issue when you can get it in English language too. More over you can withdraw 1$ or less say 0.25$ to your wallet from roboforex. I think you can't do it with neteller or Fasapay. I actually don't want to say anything about Fasapay as I have never used it. But webmoney is not less effective than skrill or neteller.

I agree to the all members Webmoney is the one of Greatest payment processer ever and my experience with webmoney may be for a little time.But the payment with webmoney are good.It is fast and instant to send payments and also most trusted ever processer.

I just using it for deposit and withdraw in forex business. Also I use egopay but now I think egopay is not trusted anymore. I still complfortable with this one payment prosessor although I have another epayment account like skrill, payza, neteller, paypal, and fasapay. But I still use webmoney as my first option for my forex activity.

Webmoney is one of the most secure platform that I have ever seen there are so. E blog that I have red that critical of this company because of the strong password and security there is in this way people don't get to enjoy there money well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I did not face any problem with webmoney in my last 7 years even before I join forex trading. Language problem is not an issue when you can get it in English language too. More over you can withdraw 1$ or less say 0.25$ to your wallet from roboforex. I think you can't do it with neteller or Fasapay. I actually don't want to say anything about Fasapay as I have never used it. But webmoney is not less effective than skrill or neteller.
    I must say that you are lucky. I did not have that smooth experience, but the payment system is good. The first issue I had with them what the failure of receiving SMS form them to complete my transaction, but they solved that immediately I called tem. As regarding the English version of the site, things are getting better, but before it was an issue because there are some pages they will redirect you to that it will all be in Russian without alternative to interpret it.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I must say that you are lucky. I did not have that smooth experience, but the payment system is good. The first issue I had with them what the failure of receiving SMS form them to complete my transaction, but they solved that immediately I called tem. As regarding the English version of the site, things are getting better, but before it was an issue because there are some pages they will redirect you to that it will all be in Russian without alternative to interpret it.
    Thanks for sharing this information about Web money, I am not using web money so don't have any word's about it. But I also feel that payment processor is good because couple of my friends are using Webmoney for their trading transactions. Hope webmoney will give best service to their clients in near future I wish a great success to them.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes, English website is a good solution of some problems. I think SMS service is very good for security purpose. But I think the SMS cost of 5 cents should have been reduced. You know you can get email verification code too for your transactions if you want to get it to your email. There are so many options and you need to choose what you want. Over all I like this payment process.

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    WebMoney if you ask me is a pretty good tender with a pretty good method of verifying the phone number directly from the owner of the account so maybe this will not happen easily for burglary, but the case of a lot of friends who are trying to do or they are difficult to use WebMoney accepted verification code of mobile andministrasi WebMoney and is quite difficult
    I try to verify webmoney it doesn't work in my country i think because the verification code doesn't send to me so i don't use webmoney i try other EPS it is good and can be used for withdrawal well i look very close to the EPS the commission which is lower then i will choose it i know they are all knowing about that they have idea about that the currency pairs are good and working well for the traders and can not be replaced so i think the best way trader must see the commission first if it is low they can trade well if it is high they trade to spend money on EPS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Yes, English website is a good solution of some problems. I think SMS service is very good for security purpose. But I think the SMS cost of 5 cents should have been reduced. You know you can get email verification code too for your transactions if you want to get it to your email. There are so many options and you need to choose what you want. Over all I like this payment process.
    Well, you are right about some of your concerns with the webmoney, and I think they are finding solution to it, most especially the English version, they have gotten an option for that. Also, they claim to be charging 5cents per SMS verification, but I do not think they truly charge it, because I don't notice the deduction in my transactions, and if I have lesser than 5 cents remaining in my account, the SMS would still go. Or you have not noticed this?

Banned
    Well, this is one of the payment processor that I can trust. It will be hard for one to hack through it because before they can get out your money they will need to have your mobile phone first.

I am planning on fully verifying my own account so that I will have no more daily limits while sending and recieving money and also can fund through my bank account.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast