Webmoney - Page 31
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It surprised me too, but for all other payments system too, they can also allow any micro amounts, except that the broker might not allow their clients to do that. But looking at the service of the webmoney and the credibility of the time they have started offering customers service in 1998, they are the one that should be regarded must till now.

- - - Updated - - -

It surprised me too, but for all other payments system too, they can also allow any micro amounts, except that the broker might not allow their clients to do that. But looking at the service of the webmoney and the credibility of the time they have started offering customers service in 1998, they are the one that should be regarded must till now.
    web mony is very usefull mony tranfer system

I don't use webmoney account but i have webmoney account so I have bo knowledge about webmoney, any one please tell me about webmoney, what is the different betwen webmoney, and other EPS?

Quote Originally Posted by gemi619 View Post
    I don't use webmoney account but i have webmoney account so I have bo knowledge about webmoney, any one please tell me about webmoney, what is the different betwen webmoney, and other EPS?
    I have many times using WebMoney since 2011, at first I felt confused in using WebMoney, but then I understood that WebMoney is simple and easy to use, but I am still confused how to upgrade my id status in Webmoney. And sometimes I have problems when I send money (sometimes I do not receive SMS code for sending money).
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I have many times using WebMoney since 2011, at first I felt confused in using WebMoney, but then I understood that WebMoney is simple and easy to use, but I am still confused how to upgrade my id status in Webmoney. And sometimes I have problems when I send money (sometimes I do not receive SMS code for sending money).
    This was the same issue I faced while I started using the webmoney as well. But I have solved almost all of it now. Firstly, if you want to be receiving uninterrupted SMS, Try to contact them through their ticket, and they will upgrade your SMS status, I did mine, and almost 2 years now, now issue like that. And as regarding your account upgrade, try to upload your international passport, your account would be upgraded.

[lang=ar]Actaully I used to use the Netteller electronic bank and make any deposit or withdraw at any of teh Forex brokers . at any place of the world . I think that Netteler bank is the most wide spread electronic bank around the world . also it is very trusted kind good for verification clients[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]Actaully I used to use the Netteller electronic bank and make any deposit or withdraw at any of teh Forex brokers . at any place of the world . I think that Netteler bank is the most wide spread electronic bank around the world . also it is very trusted kind good for verification clients[/lang]
    What stuff we talked about in this thread? Neteller or WebMoney?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gemi619 View Post
    Sorry this is coming late, there are competitions among the electronic payment system though, but in fairness, the webmoney has been since 1998. This is the oldest of the electronic payments system I know, and they are still very much alive and active. They have automatic payment and the charges is very low compared to the other payment systems.

In my opinion t webmoney is not easy to use, it is little bit complicated if you compare to Fasapay, Moneybookers or neteller.

Quote Originally Posted by zozaaa62 View Post
    In my opinion t webmoney is not easy to use, it is little bit complicated if you compare to Fasapay, Moneybookers or neteller.
    At first I think that webmoney isn't easy to use or complicated because the language used on the site page. But now I think WebMoney is simple in use. But I do not want to compare between WebMoney with Skrill and NETELLER, also with FasaPay because we know that FasaPay is popular and trusted in our country, but less popular for international users.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zozaaa62 View Post
    If I should be sincere with you, the webmoney worth the stress if it is both good service and security of your money is your top priority. I would advice you on a thing, I would advice you to take your time to read all their all through the website, then take a break and read their FAQ the next day. If you can do it, you will get better knowledge with it. I had issues with it at first too, until I read and read to get it at best.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast