Webmoney - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

Exclamation Webmoney

WebMoney Transfer — the global settlement system and environment for online business activities. WebMoney Transfer Technology is based on providing all its users with unique interfaces that allow them to operate and control individual property rights for valuables (assets) stored at specialized entities- the Guarantors. If you still do not have WebMoney Wallet, you can register it on WebMoney web-site.

WMID: 390462527754 (check passport)

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for withdrawal: 0,8%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,02 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9

why you must take care about web money

as we know that liberty reserve closed and we must learn from this to not loss money again when any payment processor closed.

i think RUSSIA is a good country for mafia and the web money is any Russian payment processor so you must take care about your money in web money and you must withdraw you money daily .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    web money is russian base e pay system it is good and well e pay system but i use it very only sometime i use payza moneybooker .moneybooker is very good and stable e payment system and i like it web money is also good but i prefred moneybooker

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yep brothers i totally agree with your opinion, our broker "Roboforex" should also have to keep an eye on all this electronic payment processors. after all this is the matter of money weather it's a clients or a brokers,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    love this payment processor, it's have high rates in my country, low fees with high security level

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think web money is not the best way to withdraw or to deposit your money it may be the best because of the lowest fees ever but in fact it is the most risky payment processor it is looks like liberty reserve so i think it may close doors soon . there is many good and safe payment processor unlike web money like Payza or skrill .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Currently i have been using Moneybookers for my forex trading and online jobs payment, but i found that it is very expensive, Last a couple week ago i found that webmoney is little cheaper then moneybookers. so i want to switch to webmoney but the problem is i do know how to upload or withdraw fund from web money in my country Indonesia. so any body can tell me how to upload and withdraw money from webmoney in Indonesia? and does web money allow to withdraw fund through bank in my country?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    My experience using Webmoney, this Epayment is rather complicated to use.

I have Webmoney Keeper Classic account but I lost my password... when I request a new password, the procedure rather complicated. so, I try to convert to Mini account with hope that will be more simple, but it fail because I already using my email in classic account.

So, I think Webmoney is good enough if we have big money, because its very secured, but also complicated if compared than others.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    very useful for beginners to the forum and there is a bonus robo posting for equity trading. greatly facilitates electronic payments. but if not carefully select very dangerous. could happen as liberty cases.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    WebMoney if you ask me is a pretty good tender with a pretty good method of verifying the phone number directly from the owner of the account so maybe this will not happen easily for burglary, but the case of a lot of friends who are trying to do or they are difficult to use WebMoney accepted verification code of mobile andministrasi WebMoney and is quite difficult
    yeah he hard his pin code into our telphon no ... maybe in because of the overload time yes :), why not use e-mail, yes its pin codes such as LR. LR also secure yet easy at first not stolen by others

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by surya99 View Post
    very useful for beginners to the forum and there is a bonus robo posting for equity trading. greatly facilitates electronic payments. but if not carefully select very dangerous. could happen as liberty cases.
    Important rule for me about E-payment,, never keep the money for long time. If we receive money from broker or else, then withdraw it to our local bank as soon as we can.
    I learn from my mistake, I lost money in LR just few days after withdrawal from broker (LR suddenly being shutdown).
    It's not big money (just few dollar), but it feels like been robbed.

This Webmoney have really good protection/security, but use it carefully, because I read on web article, 2 month ago Webmoney already being investigated.

I can't give any link here. but we can search google with keyword "Webmoney investigated RAPSI reporting violations".
    Just search it and maybe some member here will discuss this issue.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by widhie75; 08-22-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast