Webmoney - Page 23
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    I am not use this payment processor. That reason i have no proper knowledge about this electronic payment processor. I am use skrill to withdrawal my profit through trading from this business. For me this electronic payment processor is great because after submit my application it is provide me money only eight hours.
    [lang=id]At least if you do not wear these payments could try this payment, it does not hurt to try by one of the other payment of any payment due to the advantages and disadvantages of its own. If you've got a lot better claim payment.[/lang]

Banned
    webmoney is the most trusted and safe online electronic payment system i feel it is the best online payment method right now much secure and give any problem to its users i have been using it from a long time never face any problem my account is working absolutly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by asi00 View Post
    webmoney is the most trusted and safe online electronic payment system i feel it is the best online payment method right now much secure and give any problem to its users i have been using it from a long time never face any problem my account is working absolutly fine.
    [lang=id]Webmoney word we know and are very famous in the world and the world of forex epayment to be used in online transactions, I use this to Deposit and Withdrawal in RoboForex very good, and also good in terms of security. So thus I prefer WebMoney[/lang]

Until now, WebMoney is actually ecurrency pretty much meant to program deposit AND withdraw within forex, my partner and i in addition have many times making use of WebMoney in order to deposit AS WELL AS withdraw, but single thing i am confused can be how to have a Private passport? will be the formal passport can be protected for the future with no virtually any problems?.

Yeah that's true that webmoney is very famous in the world I not try to withdraw till now from web money but I will surely withdraw in coming future in webmoney some of my friends are using webmoney to withdraw their money looking a perfect payment option for all traders

bro i withdraw to my webmoney account from my live account and i feel a difference there that my withdraw is processed more earlier then the withdrawal processed in the skrill account i want to know about its reason why that happen is there is any difference between withdrawal timing of them?...... plz answer me

Web-money may be the initial digital cost program we used-to get payment. Nevertheless it is being used by today me regarding three years that are final. It's dependable and great. Down-payment in Fx accounts is hardly difficult using web-money. I believe it'd not be worsen when the text cost is decreased. I would like to use long haul to it, I really hope any issue is won't faced by it .

Trader
    The web money is the best payment processor where we get our money safely and i think they have provide lot of facilities like we top up our phone ,pay our bills and make the online shopping with the web money and secondly they have low cost and transaction fee is low.

Trader
    It is Russian payment processor that is very trust and reliable payment processor and i think it provide the facilities to the customer to transfer , deposit money and shopping on-line and i think it is the best way to get the electronic payment with this payment processor.

Webmoney is one of the live and best way that you can trade with because its accepted by so many exchangers that means its easy for you to change your money to other ewallets easyly there chrges though might be higher than others

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast