Webmoney - Page 11
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

I have used webmoney and I think that it is amongst the safest money processor..its way of depositing and withdrawing is more secure as we will receive a confirmation code on our mobile... I have used it for forex trading and buying voip credit and faced no problem in using it...so I will always prefer to use webmoney...

Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    After lost on Libertyreserve, then i change my favorite Electronic Payment System (EPS) with WebMoney (WM). Although fees is more expensive than LR but the service and safety is better. Lets take example about the SMS confirmation for every transaction, it more safer from the hacker attack because hacker is not easy to hack SMS service.
    Since liberty reserve closed many traders do massive emigration many of them replacing the electronic payment system, the electronic payment of course all sorts of course we have to choose which is safe and convenient for us because our funds are at stake here of her. WebMoney probably the best of several electronic payment system.

Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u View Post
    I have used webmoney and I think that it is amongst the safest money processor..its way of depositing and withdrawing is more secure as we will receive a confirmation code on our mobile... I have used it for forex trading and buying voip credit and faced no problem in using it...so I will always prefer to use webmoney...
    For now yes, because they also asking about phone verification through sms whenever we want to send money to anyone, including when we want to deposit in forex. If it compared with any other payment processor then their security is the best. Another reason why I like Webmoney is about their fee which a bit lower than any other payment processor like Paypal, Perfect Money, or Payza.

Banned
    i am using webmoney as my payment processor for 3 months for now and i have some cash there. basically i love using webmoney because of 3 main reasons:
    1) no fees for deposits into roboforex real account
    2) high exchanging rates.
    3) very high and tight security.

Trader
    Excellent system and I have used it with effects from last october and it offers very low fees and instant deposits and It offers a high security system like mobile authentication for depositing and withdrawls which means you account can never be compromised and if it get hacked then it usually sends an message to mobile phone if someone try to change the mobile number and that is the best thing about webmoney security to your money

regards

it is the best payment processor after liberty reserve closed. The fee of transfer of this payment processor is really smaller than other payment processor. and It is the best withdraw method for Bangladeshi trades , because there is many broker support this payment method. I had account with them even i like their service no delay to send and received

Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    it is the best payment processor after liberty reserve closed. The fee of transfer of this payment processor is really smaller than other payment processor. and It is the best withdraw method for Bangladeshi trades , because there is many broker support this payment method. I had account with them even i like their service no delay to send and received
    Yes, it is true. The rate of webmoney in many money exchanger is high also, then webmoney is the best electronic payment system for now. I still use webmoney also to withdrawl my profit from roboforex. I really comfort with this payment system. i can earn more money, because the fee transfer of webmoney is lower than other electronic payment system

i have not used webmoney that much, but used it a couple of times and it was pretty good but i have heard that they have some passport verification problem and some time ago they blocked many accounts due to this problem only. and i do not want to be one of them. so just trying to be safe enough.
    Last edited by harbir; 12-17-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Banned
    this is very good information, because i have lack of knowledge and information about webmoney, yesterday, i just opened an account with them, and still need more information for how to use it, and this thread give me more understanding, but how to verify the phone, because i got the problem to get the code, and ever contact them, and till now, my phone was not verified

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    this is very good information, because i have lack of knowledge and information about webmoney, yesterday, i just opened an account with them, and still need more information for how to use it, and this thread give me more understanding, but how to verify the phone, because i got the problem to get the code, and ever contact them, and till now, my phone was not verified
    That's the common problems in using WebMoney, there are some cases of new clients that are difficult to verify the phone number, because it does not get the pin code. So far no one knows for sure what causes it. Maybe you should try to use new phone number for verification.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast