Webmoney
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Webmoney

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

Exclamation Webmoney

WebMoney Transfer — the global settlement system and environment for online business activities. WebMoney Transfer Technology is based on providing all its users with unique interfaces that allow them to operate and control individual property rights for valuables (assets) stored at specialized entities- the Guarantors. If you still do not have WebMoney Wallet, you can register it on WebMoney web-site.

WMID: 390462527754 (check passport)

Instructions:

Deposit Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for deposit: 0%
    • Processing time: instant deposit

Withdraw Funds

• Currency: USD / EUR
    • Fee for withdrawal: 0,8%
    • Processing time: from 1 minute to 1 day
    • Withdrawal amount: from 0,02 USD

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2
    Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system. Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Until now, WebMoney is ecurrency pretty much used to process deposit and withdraw in forex, I also have several times using WebMoney to deposit and withdraw, but one thing I am confused is how to get a personal passport? Is the formal passport will be safe for the future without any problems?.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I don't use webmoney account but i have webmoney account so I have bo knowledge about webmoney, any one please tell me about webmoney, what is the different betwen webmoney, and other EPS?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 5
    Brad,,Nubie wanted to ask, if Paypal unverifed able to deposit or WD? thank you veru much.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i am using webmoney from 2009. webmoney is one of the best online payment system. it is much secure system and it is pretty much use to deposit and withdraw in forex trading. until now i am too much satisfied with webmoney.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Webmoney is one of the most leading online payment processor that is accepted by almost all of the brokers, And due to its low fees its also very preferable and i am using it as my main payment processor. Atleast it is reliable than Liberty reserve and other payment options.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1911 View Post
    Webmoney is one of the most leading online payment processor that is accepted by almost all of the brokers, And due to its low fees its also very preferable and i am using it as my main payment processor. Atleast it is reliable than Liberty reserve and other payment options.
    WebMoney if you ask me is a pretty good tender with a pretty good method of verifying the phone number directly from the owner of the account so maybe this will not happen easily for burglary, but the case of a lot of friends who are trying to do or they are difficult to use WebMoney accepted verification code of mobile andministrasi WebMoney and is quite difficult

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Webmoney is the first electronic payment system I used to get payment from one of my client. Still now I am using it for last 3 years. It is good and reliable. Deposit in Forex account is very easy with webmoney. I think it would be better if the SMS charge is reduced. I wish to use it long term, I hope it won't face any problem like LR.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Webmoney is the good payment processor in the electronic banking sector, but i am very well settled with money bookers. The one and only best payment processor right now i am working with. It is registered and dont fly away like Libertyreserve did with us.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast