Questions related the funds withdrawal - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions related the funds withdrawal

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Questions related the funds withdrawal

Questions and answers related the funds withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Hello

I have deposited via paypal. But I don't see option for withdrawal using paypal. Can I still use the other available options to withdraw?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support RoboForex Support #1's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    Hello

I have deposited via paypal. But I don't see option for withdrawal using paypal. Can I still use the other available options to withdraw?
    Hello
    No, you can not. You can choose only visible payment systems.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support RoboForex Support #1's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic612 View Post
    Hello Admin can we withdraw our profit from bonus which we earned through Posting without any restriction from Robo Forex or is there some rules and regulations to withdraw please clarify if i made $100 bonus from posting and i made $100 profit on that bonus can i withdraw that profit
    Hello,
    Yes, you can withdraw profit without additional restrictions. You can withdraw 100$.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Support #1 View Post
    Hello,
    Yes, you can withdraw profit without additional restrictions. You can withdraw 100$.
    Admin - what if i have 100 dollars and over time i make 300 dollars profits, now my total account balance is 400. Can i withdraw 300 dollars???

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by FxGold View Post
    Admin - what if i have 100 dollars and over time i make 300 dollars profits, now my total account balance is 400. Can i withdraw 300 dollars???
    Please follow this;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...ll=1#post13564

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There are Tow level of verify account the verify for name account and address account , it must verify tow level to be able to withdraw money cause i dont have a paper for address verify , can withdraw a money with verify name only ,,,, so thanks for you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kva84 View Post
    There are Tow level of verify account the verify for name account and address account , it must verify tow level to be able to withdraw money cause i dont have a paper for address verify , can withdraw a money with verify name only ,,,, so thanks for you
    Dear kva84, address verification is not necessary unless required by our company.
    and it is really required that you need to pass address verification for withdrawal, please be noted the document that you submit must be issued at least three months prior to the current date and certified with the signature and the seal of the organization (utility bills must have a bar code, it will be enough)

The list of documents acceptable are:
    Property deed, mortgage loans certificate, bill of sale, or lease agreement.
    Letter from Housing and Public Utilities (on form 7 or 9), electricity bills, water supply bills, landline phone bills, or gas bills.
    Valid driver license. Pay attention that the license must be valid at the time of providing and include expiry date, as well as your full name and address. Your address won’t be verified if you provide us with a scan copy of provisional/preliminary driver license or the license of Russian type without your residential address.
    Policy of compulsory or voluntary medical insurance.
    Security services bills.
    Nationally recognized documents:
    Tax demands;
    Letters/notifications from Managing Companies and other Housing and Public Utilities authorities;
    Other nationally recognized documents.
    Statement of your valid bank account or your payment (debit or credit) card.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by aaforex View Post
    Dear sir, I am new here. I want to know the condition of withdraw from bonus account trading? How many lots we have to complete to withdraw? Another question: Is the bonus vanishes after withdraw or stay for ever if do not face loss?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.roboforex.com/operations/no-deposit-bonus/

Bonus can be withdrawn only if the total amount of closed deals is more than:

- 500 microlots (5 standard lots) for Fix-Cent accounts;
    - 5 standard lots for Fix-Standard accounts;
    - 750 microlots (7.5 standard lots) for Pro-Cent accounts;
    - 7.5 standard lots for Pro-Standard accounts;

If you haven't made that much transaction, you can only withdraw profit from it. and your bonus will stay for ever if you do not incur any loss.

Another question is:- Is it possible to withdraw if my profile is not verified in roboforex?
    It is possible to withdraw if your profit is not verified in Roboforex as ID verification is needed for bank transfer and VPS server.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Hello
    Please I make a 10 dollars in the forum and make a request to transfer to my trading account for 1 week ago and didn't have and know any thing when I will get it?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    Hello
    Please I make a 10 dollars in the forum and make a request to transfer to my trading account for 1 week ago and didn't have and know any thing when I will get it?
    Hello
    Your query has been answered here
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...8228#post18228

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast