About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by syedanurunnahar View Post
    LR was very popular payment system.it was very useful to all.But we all know that LR is closed.after that now i am using moneybookers(skill) as my new payment system.i am also using skill in roboforex broker.i can use this system easily.first time with unverified account you can access with limited balance transaction.after getting verified you can get access more.skrill have good security protection for every transaction.Roboforex broker transfer's money very fast to skill.they have less vat also.they reduce just 1% as their withdraw vat.so i think this is best for me.
    Yeah this is very bad situation for me, because liberty reserve was my first and best choice for online payment but , but it was very big scam with all freelancer. anyway before e-payment using always we need to justify. otherwise our income will be going to cheater and we will be lost our money and life.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I often make a deposit or withdraw via OKPAY and Perfect Money. Both e-payment have easy verification process and does not create the account limit as long as we use that account in a natural thing. I hope RoboForex also provide a deposit / withdraw money via OKPAY and Perfect Money, because both the e-payment is often used as an exchange transaction.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by katreen aziz View Post
    [lang=ar]My brother, I want to ask this question I do not know if you are in the correct subject or not, but I do not have arrived with me the apartment where electricity is not registered in my name Is there a way to take account of non-traded electricity arrived but suffice any personal card?[/lang]
    Hello dear Katreen aziz ! what do you mean by this post ? I mean you talk about electricity but there is no function about that. and I think I am right, but you can reply me if I am wrong ! anyway there is electronic payment system means digital currency not local money. I think now you are clear

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    but my spouse and i definitely recognize That until right now will be still a great little broker Yag accept or even utilize the paypal facility for you to deposit as well as withdraw money in the broker we, Just as paypal possesses not been widely consumed for the forex business, all brokers ecurency additional EMPLOY connected with other ways for its respective taader respectively in the broker

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuncapone View Post
    the problem with paypal is that it can block the account at any time
    in addition there are countries that do not have all services of paypal
    some countries do not have the opportunity to receive the money, they can only send
    others can not even create accounts
    verification is done by the card and / or bank account

but paypal still the world number 1for electronic banking (frankly I do not know why :))
    Sure dear. but problem on paypal they dose not receive world wide user. so how can we allow your opinion ?? otherwise skrill verification can by master card or by bank account so for the verification issue I think both same but paypal not more popular as like skrill ! is there any confusion dear meta ??

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Sure dear. but problem on paypal they dose not receive world wide user. so how can we allow your opinion ?? otherwise skrill verification can by master card or by bank account so for the verification issue I think both same but paypal not more popular as like skrill ! is there any confusion dear meta ??
    You can get your Skirll account verified by sending a Bank statement and it will take 2 days of time. This will increase your account limits in the currency that you are holding the account with Skrill.

As far as Paypal is considered most of the traders do not prefer due to the high fees and charges from Paypal

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    You can get your Skirll account verified by sending a Bank statement and it will take 2 days of time. This will increase your account limits in the currency that you are holding the account with Skrill.

As far as Paypal is considered most of the traders do not prefer due to the high fees and charges from Paypal
    Really? I think that Skrill is higher in fees and chargers. This is just my opinion, I do not know about the fees and charges made ​​by paypal at the moment, because I've not used paypal in a long time. Verification Skrill is not just for the bank account, but also for the home address, and credit cards. Every time you verify any of these, you will get an increased limit to withdraw.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Well Rina ji if you are talking about fee and charges then nothing is best rather than neteller payment processor now I am using only Netellar payment processor because there is no fee on any transaction their before I was using skrill but now we can pay zero fee in neteller on receiving and sending dollars to other friend

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Yeah this is very bad situation for me, because liberty reserve was my first and best choice for online payment but , but it was very big scam with all freelancer. anyway before e-payment using always we need to justify. otherwise our income will be going to cheater and we will be lost our money and life.
    Do not be sad, I think so many of us are affected by the same problem while Liberty Reserve owners arrested by FBI which lead the disappearance of that EPS. Preferably from it we all can learn to be smart to choose which ones EPS are safe. From that incident taught me to prefer the EPS that have clear regulations and until now I prefer to using paypall and skrill.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    You can get your Skirll account verified by sending a Bank statement and it will take 2 days of time. This will increase your account limits in the currency that you are holding the account with Skrill.As far as Paypal is considered most of the traders do not prefer due to the high fees and charges from Paypal

Well dear nsawork ! I think you did not understand what I am try to mean! because my skrill account full verified. and I am verify it via every method. ok ? but I mean paypal and skrill both same on verification issue. because without bank statement and and passport or NID we can not achieve full verification.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast