About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 99

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

    Dear Forum users!

    For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

    “EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #71
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    216
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    paypal as a result of paypal can lock U.S.A. if we've not been verified, and therefore the solely thanks to verify paypal employing a mastercard, except for currently we are able to verify paypa various means, specifically with NETELLER, we are able to verify paypal with NETELLER, however we have a tendency to should give a minimum balance in your NETELLER $ three to verify paypal, as paypal verification method with our NETELLER NETELLER balance are transferred to our paypal, therefore you'll verify paypal victimisation NETELLER

    Not allowed!

  3. #72
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hello Robo Forex moderator I also want to share one thing with you please open the Paypal payment processor to withdraw money from your broker I love this payment processor I am using Paypal on regularly bases and I love their service also even I can call them on toll free number very great service
    Well dear forexlearner ! I think there is (online) more over 250 Forex broker , and some broker use electronic payment processor and some dose not accept it. but maximum broker accept electronic payment processor. so according my knowladge I see they(robo) use all famous EPS without Pyapal , because this service not more useful on FX market.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  4. #73
    Trader High's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    291
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by royalmacro View Post
    Dear moderator,
    I am requesting you to start a new thread about Paypal payment system. Because, roboforex is currently using paypal for deposit / withdraw funds. If it is possible then please, do it. thanks!
    I am use moneybookers payment method to withdraw and deposit from any online site. Otherwise, Roboforex is good broker in the world. There are many many payment method supported to deposit or withdraw. I think, Skrill account is the best to withdrawal any payment.

    Not allowed!

  5. #74
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    I am use moneybookers payment method to withdraw and deposit from any online site. Otherwise, Roboforex is good broker in the world. There are many many payment method supported to deposit or withdraw. I think, Skrill account is the best to withdrawal any payment.
    true what you say so many options to use the payment instrument in this RoboForex broker so this will really enable us as a trader so with my own so if you choose to use WebMoney and this be a good part for me because before joining my RoboForex also never used this so I feel WebMoney berutung rediscover broker using WebMoney as a payment

    Not allowed!

  6. #75
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by harbir View Post
    i would really like to see the egopay payment processor in Roboforex because as we know that egopay has taken the place of libertyreserve and a lot of people are using them and it is my favourite payment processor because they have quite a low fee and the service is good too.
    well dear harbir ! actually I think every body have a difference choice like you, so we are difference on our selection for using e-payment processor. I am use skrill after LR cheating but I did not like egoppay because their service fee more of skrill, because on personal account 1.5% +0.25$ !

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  7. #76
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Hi,
    I am All, Dear Forum users! For this thread we kindly request you to write about your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment..
    I think this is good working site. this is a big money site. I am requesting you to start a new thread Moneybookers payment system. because, RoboForex is currently using moneybookers for deposit / withdraw funds. If is possible them please, do it is possible then please.....<><><><>

    Not allowed!

  8. #77
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    707
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    well dear harbir ! actually I think every body have a difference choice like you, so we are difference on our selection for using e-payment processor. I am use skrill after LR cheating but I did not like egoppay because their service fee more of skrill, because on personal account 1.5% +0.25$ !
    You are right! I am always more prefer skrill than other e-payment processor. To get our profit from payment processor sometime we are scared for losing money. Because of LR payment processor. In case of skrill it is my believe that it is so much secure than other payment processor. I love skrill payment processor for my withdrawing bonus.

    Not allowed!

  9. #78
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    As an Indonesian trader, I also hope FasaPay be an alternative to deposit and withdraw in Roboforex. I always use FasaPay, and I know the credibility of FasaPay. But Roboforex have sole discretion to take decisions in this regard. So, we better use ecurrency already available. Hopefully in the near future we can use fasapay for deposit and withdraw in RoboForex.
    Well dear. I think Fasapay best e-payment processor for Indonesian trader, and it is very good way for money withdrawal, but this is not so useful world wide. but roboforex fund department accept this money for trading on global forex market so it is really very big support for Indonesian trader.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

  10. #79
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    707
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Well dear. I think Fasapay best e-payment processor for Indonesian trader, and it is very good way for money withdrawal, but this is not so useful world wide. but roboforex fund department accept this money for trading on global forex market so it is really very big support for Indonesian trader.
    Absolutely right! FasaPay is one of the good e-payment processor for the online business. Basically it is created for Indonesian people. With the help of this payment processor they are easily withdraw their bonus money. It is also very good news that RoboForex already approved this. It is not so much use in the world people. But it is true that it is very good payment processor for the people.

    Not allowed!

  11. #80
    Registered user mohabbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Trading acount
    Posts
    1,506
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by royalmacro View Post
    Dear moderator,
    I am requesting you to start a new thread about Paypal payment system. Because, roboforex is currently using paypal for deposit / withdraw funds. If it is possible then please, do it. thanks!
    well dear royalmacro ! I think you can start this thread on this EPS section, because there is every one can start thread, but proper explain essential thing for acceptable. but if our moderator start it then it well be better for us. and there is many thread started by moderators.

    Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •