About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Actually I was a big lover of payment payment system but unfortunately we can't use paypal anymore now in robo forex broker only for depositing we can use paypal so I have a request to you moderator sir please check with that and re open the paypal payment processor for our withdrawal and depositing money hope robo forex team will bring paypal option for us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Dear moderator,
    I am requesting you to start a new thread about Paypal payment system. Because, roboforex is currently using paypal for deposit / withdraw funds. If it is possible then please, do it. thanks!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I also like Paypal robot forex broker surely should start to pay clients withdraw in paypal I don't know why robo forex broker not giving withdrawal in this payment processor Robo forex is a very popular broker and I think they should open Paypal for us its also a very good payment processor in the worldwide
    Well dear. Roboforex is a regulated broker and there is no confusion.but they dose not accept paypal payment processor, but this is not fact because lot of forex broker dose not accept it. so you can use another e-payment processor for online trading.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Actually every broker house some have important rules as Roboforex doesn't admit paypal payment processor. Without this they are accept every system of e-payment processor. I think they are lots of traders doesn't accept this. That reason it is not major cause in this broker house. If we are agree then we are use other payment processor.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.
    Well sir. I am very happy for your helping mentality. because this is very great source for learning. so before using any e-payment method we need to get some information from here. so I think you can start a thread about Neteller e-payment processor because current it's so popular and secure from others.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    hello sir i want to use perfect money for withdraw from the roboforex account as we all know that now a day perfect money have a large number of users and many people are going to use it so i want to ask from you people that when robo forex will be add perfect money as an deposit/withdrawal method in their broker .......

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i do virtually any mistake and then i feel very sad, consequently i don't want to do It mistake again. It is likewise happened As soon as when i do virtually any mistake inside MY OWN trading IN ADDITION TO we will recognize your own cause connected with MY OWN mistake inside trading, thus in the after that trading we could be aware via This mistake AS WELL AS this is a good advantage pertaining to MY trading experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Electronic payment processor are helping every trader a lot because now days its very hard to withdraw in bank account from forex broker because of govt rules and regulation but with the help of Electronic payment processor its becoming very easy for many traders to do transactions in their bank account

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I know fasapay is good for traders,the instant withdraw and deposit with many advantages using fasapay,time saving,we don't pass document and other advanatages,i already used fasapay few months for trading but i stop it then i use moneybookers for withdraw.
    Well dear. I have not user of Faysaapy,but recently they ware the favorite to us and some broker already used it for their deposit and withdrawal but I did not open any account but I will do it as son as possible. but my favorite e-payment is skrill.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mohabbat; 06-28-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    but we absolutely understand This until right now is actually still a great little broker Yag accept or even utilize the paypal facility to be able to deposit or perhaps withdraw income for the broker we, Just like paypal offers not been widely considered for the forex business, most brokers ecurency further EMPLOY regarding different measures due to the respective taader respectively on the broker

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast