About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I like to use paypal as electronic payment system. As it is widely use in many forex broker. Before this, I use LR as my EPS, but something wrong with my LR account in someday. I don't know why. I think 'virus' has come to my LR account. At last, I really don't like to use LR anymore.

Hey guys..
    Does anybody can direct me , how to use debit/credit cards?How to verifiy card? and many more...
    I feel easy for me to use card as my EPS.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    I always like to use Skrill payment processor in forex its a very good payment processor and along with it I use Netellar also these two are best payment processor for anybody because I think both are regulated Electronic payment processor that is good for all traders

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    I have no comments about Paypal payment system because i do not use this payment processor. I am use money bookers to withdrawal my profit money. I think it is so much profitable for me. Also i want to say that within all electronic payment processor money bookers is best payment processor.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i have never used any other form of withdrawal from my forex account apart from only two where the first one was through western union which i did not like due to the high cost of processing as i had to pass through liberty reserve and the one that i currently use is the payoneer master card

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i have never used any other form of withdrawal from my forex account apart from only two where the first one was through western union which i did not like due to the high cost of processing as i had to pass through liberty reserve and the one that i currently use is the payoneer master card
    [lang=id]Actually I also have not used this tool and to my knowledge the payment process is also quite long because in the process of inter-bank, inter-bank transfers his name also. So there is no effect at all, if you want safe to use a means of payment is not a problem but one, the process is quite long[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    there are many electronic payment system but the most i like is webmoney and moneybookers both are the excellent and dealing in them from along time never had any problem so i will sugest we can use these two i am just teeling becasue i have experience in these two alothough everyone has own choice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    but my spouse and i definitely understand The idea until right now is still an little broker Yag accept or utilize the paypal facility to help deposit or withdraw cash in the broker we, Just as paypal provides not been widely taken on the forex business, most brokers ecurency additional USE associated with different actions due to the respective taader respectively for the broker

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]My brother, I want to ask this question I do not know if you are in the correct subject or not, but I do not have arrived with me the apartment where electricity is not registered in my name Is there a way to take account of non-traded electricity arrived but suffice any personal card?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the perfect money is also the good payment processor and i suggest the robo admin that if the perfect money is available for us then it is easy for us to withdraw and deposit the money so it is my suggestion to the robo admin if the request is accepted.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    After LR seized, I often make a deposit or withdraw via OKPAY and Perfect Money. Both e-payment have easy verification process and does not create the account limit as long as we use that account in a natural thing. I hope RoboForex also provide a deposit / withdraw money via OKPAY and Perfect Money, because both the e-payment is often used as an exchange transaction in my country.
    same here but this is really a thing which disappoint me that roboforex did not allow us to deposit from these perfect money and okpay so i want to request to roboforex team to make available these deposit and withdrawal methods to there users as much quick as possible for them.....

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast