About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by lilismiko View Post
    FASAPAY please.
    because u got alot indonesian trader and that FASAPAY is the best and easy electronic payments now.
    As an Indonesian trader, I also hope FasaPay be an alternative to deposit and withdraw in Roboforex. I always use FasaPay, and I know the credibility of FasaPay. But Roboforex have sole discretion to take decisions in this regard. So, we better use ecurrency already available. Hopefully in the near future we can use fasapay for deposit and withdraw in RoboForex.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    As an Indonesian trader, I also hope FasaPay be an alternative to deposit and withdraw in Roboforex. I always use FasaPay, and I know the credibility of FasaPay. But Roboforex have sole discretion to take decisions in this regard. So, we better use ecurrency already available. Hopefully in the near future we can use fasapay for deposit and withdraw in RoboForex.
    I also agree with what you say, the traders who come from countries Indonesia is the most widely use FasaPay, but in this RoboForex not use WebMoney FasaPay and there are also no less easily with other means of payment in RoboForex, besides it also NETELLER been available at the time of the new RoboForex added by the RoboForex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    but we certainly know that until now is still a little broker Yag accept or use the paypal facility to deposit or withdraw funds in the broker we, as paypal has not been widely used in the forex business, most brokers ecurency more use of other methods for the respective taader respectively in the broker

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    I also agree with what you say, the traders who come from countries Indonesia is the most widely use FasaPay, but in this RoboForex not use WebMoney FasaPay and there are also no less easily with other means of payment in RoboForex, besides it also NETELLER been available at the time of the new RoboForex added by the RoboForex
    I know fasapay is good for traders,the instant withdraw and deposit with many advantages using fasapay,time saving,we don't pass document and other advanatages,i already used fasapay few months for trading but i stop it then i use moneybookers for withdraw.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Hello dear moderator, I am new in Forex trading and not yet opened any EPS account. My brother's have netellar and moneybookers account. Can I make transaction through my brother's account? Can I make an investment or withdraw using my brother's account??

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    dear support,
    when will fasapay added as payment method in roboforex? fasapay now become popular along traders from indonesia because of their cheap fees and fast transfer accepted and more convenience service is their easy service withdraw fasapay money to bank account very fast only took no longer than 5 hours compare with other like skrill or paypal will took 3 business days

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by kardim View Post
    dear support,
    when will fasapay added as payment method in roboforex? fasapay now become popular along traders from indonesia because of their cheap fees and fast transfer accepted and more convenience service is their easy service withdraw fasapay money to bank account very fast only took no longer than 5 hours compare with other like skrill or paypal will took 3 business days
    I agree with what you say that for now FasaPay already widely used by traders and some other online pembisnis FasaPay because it is a means of payment from Indonesia with very low cost and in addition, when you use FasaPay and yet obtain verification then you can still conduct transactions in your trade even if the transaction should be in batasai out of your account, but it was enough help for small transactions

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Hello sir I want to use Paypal because its service is perfect in my country so please open Paypal for withdrawal I don't think that paypal block a account for any reason I am using paypal since many years its a very good payment processor and still number one in the world hope in near future I will able to withdrawal in Paypal

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    These days, you give us an idea of ​​the mechanism of their work could deposit Paypal is widely used in foreign exchange, open account, deposit it withdrawn or going through it is such a complex process to reduce the popularity of e-money is actually set up an electronic payment system verification procedure is required by some of the complex is easy to upload.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i have heard about this payment system that is called E-payment i wonder if robo forex has a provision for it or the introduction to use it as a payment system is in the pipe line for it is very cheap where they only charge 34$ per year and the rest of the transactions are free

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast