About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    I also like Paypal robot forex broker surely should start to pay clients withdraw in paypal I don't know why robo forex broker not giving withdrawal in this payment processor Robo forex is a very popular broker and I think they should open Paypal for us its also a very good payment processor in the worldwide

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello Robo Forex moderator I also want to share one thing with you please open the Paypal payment processor to withdraw money from your broker I love this payment processor I am using Paypal on regularly bases and I love their service also even I can call them on toll free number very great service

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As there are a lot of electronic payment system available here,I think Alertpay(Payza) should be added here.Because there are many countries as well as my one that have no system to process their money through Paypal.I am already using money bookers for my purposes...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends we certainly know that until now is still a little broker Yag accept or use the paypal facility to deposit or withdraw funds in the broker we, as paypal has not been widely used in the forex business, most brokers ecurency more use of other methods for the respective taader respectively in the broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    I am now trading with this forum bonus and not yet invest my own capital. But I have the plan to invest and continue trade. I don't know about the EPS, which EPS are supported by Roboforex. I have an account with moneybookers, it is possible to continue payment with moneybookers? Whether moneybookers are supported by robo?
    Please let me know the details.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Why is PayPal withdrawal option not introduced yet? PayPal is available in many countries and is the best payment processor I have used till date. They have a high fee on transactions but their withdrawal to banks is very reasonable. There are many other brokers which have this payment processor and it would be good if Roboforex introduces it as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    I know that Roboforex support Skrill(Moneybroker), Webmoney, Mastercard etc..Roboforex keep nice money transaction EPS system.Here I am practical that i can withdraw much quickly.But I want to know about one of thing that if i deposit by skrill, am i able to withdraw by webmoney ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the Paypal is the best payment processor all the world and i think it is very reliable payment service but the problem is that in some country this service is not available like the Pakistan secondly it need verification that is so difficult process and thirdly the can block the account any time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think the Paypal is the best payment processor all the world and i think it is very reliable payment service but the problem is that in some country this service is not available like the Pakistan secondly it need verification that is so difficult process and thirdly the can block the account any time.
    I think there is also no means of payment as well as more secure than the paypal moneybookers Moneybooker where you can only make withdrawals to your personal account to paypal while you still can withdraw your money to another bank for paypal perjual can be traded to other traders or users another moneybookers but if you are not going to find a place selling moneybookers

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    FASAPAY please.
    because u got alot indonesian trader and that FASAPAY is the best and easy electronic payments now.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast