About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    i would really like to see the egopay payment processor in Roboforex because as we know that egopay has taken the place of libertyreserve and a lot of people are using them and it is my favourite payment processor because they have quite a low fee and the service is good too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    LR was very popular payment system.it was very useful to all.But we all know that LR is closed.after that now i am using moneybookers(skill) as my new payment system.i am also using skill in roboforex broker.i can use this system easily.first time with unverified account you can access with limited balance transaction.after getting verified you can get access more.skrill have good security protection for every transaction.Roboforex broker transfer's money very fast to skill.they have less vat also.they reduce just 1% as their withdraw vat.so i think this is best for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by rumon1993 View Post
    i think paypal is the best solution to transfer payment from forex.beacuse paypal is easy to access and understand.
    It can not be doubted, paypal is epayment reliable and mostly used by big companies for payment activities. I have 6 years of using PayPal for online payment, and until now there was never any problems. I hope paypal will continue to be a reliable e-payment and provide satisfactory service for all users.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    EPS (Electronic Payment System) is bless for online trade. It makes the treading so easy and Speedy. Anyone can transfer his/her balance via EPS. Paypal is most popular EPS all over the world. Others EPS such as skrill, payza, pyoneer are also serving good for there client.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by shishir View Post
    EPS (Electronic Payment System) is bless for online trade. It makes the treading so easy and Speedy. Anyone can transfer his/her balance via EPS. Paypal is most popular EPS all over the world. Others EPS such as skrill, payza, pyoneer are also serving good for there client.
    so many online businesses and EPS in the average of all incoming and cooperate with the broker to make deposits and withdrawals from a broker so I think this would greatly facilitate trade just that we learn from resve liberty to choose the EPS which is proven to have a system that safe so that our money will be safe with them as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    we certainly know that until now is still a little agent Yag accept to or use the pay pal support to down transaction or take out sources in the agent we, as pay pal has not been widely used in the forex dealing organization, most providers ecurency more use of other methods for the particular taader respectively in the broker

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I think paypal is the most e payment system that already used by people to transfer or receive money from all around the world for some decades , but now there are some e-payment service that try to spread around the world just like bit coin or LR that already died with their scam scenario.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    LR was very popular payment system.it was very useful to all.But we all know that LR is closed.after that now i am using moneybookers(skill) as my new payment system.i am also using skill in roboforex broker.i can use this system easily.first time with unverified account you can access with limited balance transaction.after getting verified you can get access more.skrill have good security protection for every transaction.Roboforex broker transfer's money very fast to skill.they have less vat also.they reduce just 1% as their withdraw vat.so i think this is best for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    According to me paypal is a very good payment processor I am using this payment processor since many years and that's true that our account should be verify for doing transactions otherwise we can't transfer our dollars to any other person but I love their automatic money transfer system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    As there are a lot of electronic payment processors I prefer to use perfect money and ego pay as they are very secured and easy to transact at the same time it has very low transaction fee so I would request Robo Forex admin to include Perfect Money as one of the methods of deposit and withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast