About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread. - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Well bro i want to tell you that paypal is no more available to withdraw funds now recently many members are using paypal in robo forex broker i was also using paypal before but now paypal changed their rules and policies that's why many brokers and people are not using this payment processor anymore I am still interested in paypal and want to use paypal for withdrawal in robo forex hope they will listen us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Right sir there is no paypal available now in robo forex broker. I think there are many new payment processor there which you can use for funding and withdrawal. I am using only Neteller payment processor for my transactions now days because its a regulated payment processor I will test soon other new payment processor's too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Paypal has always been a stable payment scheme. It's just a shame that they are not included.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think it is best time to service paypal all over the world.There are many countries where there is no paypal and many brokers support it but they cannot invest money through paypal.I think they should open their hand and reach every part where paypal is needed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Mate I think your thinking is very good, even in my country I like to deal with paypal a lot, but I am still happy with neteller payment processor because there is no paypal payment processor for now in robo forex broker, before they were doing dealing with Paypal, I think its because of new Paypal rules most of broker not working with them now

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    After LR seized, I often make a deposit or withdraw via OKPAY and Perfect Money. Both e-payment have easy verification process and does not create the account limit as long as we use that account in a natural thing.
    I use perfect money before it is just need pin and email verification then i can withdraw from the exchanger so i don't have complain about this payment system all is very good and low commission,people can do it well if they just have one perfect money account they can start trading and withdraw but the limit is not increasing if they don't verify their account to the higher level,the traders can start easily looking at the payment system choose one which is suitable for them and earn money for trading well from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am using neteller right now and its a good regulated payment processor, robo forex have little bit high fee on it but I am still happy with the service they are paying me fast like other's so I don't have any problem with their fee. I have a good experience of this payment processor, along with it I love paypal too but it sad to say that robo forex don't have that option anymore now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I am using neteller right now and its a good regulated payment processor, robo forex have little bit high fee on it but I am still happy with the service they are paying me fast like other's so I don't have any problem with their fee. I have a good experience of this payment processor, along with it I love paypal too but it sad to say that robo forex don't have that option anymore now.
    You are right about the Neteller sir, it is good, but I do not use it for many reason, and the high charge is one of it in my experience. And for the charge on it by the roboforex, it is not the fault of the company, it is what the payment system charge them, and the user has to obey with the terms and conditions of the Neteller company.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right about the Neteller sir, it is good, but I do not use it for many reason, and the high charge is one of it in my experience. And for the charge on it by the roboforex, it is not the fault of the company, it is what the payment system charge them, and the user has to obey with the terms and conditions of the Neteller company.
    Whatever your choice, I think it would be better if you have many types of payment processor accounts, especially if you are an online businessman, I also have many types of payment processor account, neteller is one of them, although I rarely use it for now, but I don't know how in the future maybe I will make it as the main choice, who knows?

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910