About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 2

About the “EPS – Electronic Payment Systems” thread.

Dear Forum users!

For this thread we kindly request You to write about Your personal experience with a particular EPS - electronic payment system.
    Flame, flood, copy-paste, not reasoned statements will be cancelled by moderators without any warning, as well as penalty cards will be applied for violators.

“EPS” thread is created in accordance with your request and now has its production of working phase. Due to this issue the option of thread creating will be temporary blocked.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hamster; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Dear moderator,
    I am requesting you to start a new thread about Paypal payment system. Because, roboforex is currently using paypal for deposit / withdraw funds. If it is possible then please, do it. thanks!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by royalmacro View Post
    Dear moderator,
    I am requesting you to start a new thread about Paypal payment system. Because, roboforex is currently using paypal for deposit / withdraw funds. If it is possible then please, do it. thanks!
    it'll be also done ASAP, actually i forget to make it, thanks for remind me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by royalmacro View Post
    Dear moderator,
    paypal is being widely used in forex deposit these days could you give us an idea about the mechanism of its work,is it simple to open an account load it and deposit and withdraw throught it or does it need a complicated verification procedures which some electronic payment system impose,these complicated procedures really decrease the popularity of an e currency.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    but we certainly know that until now is still a little broker Yag accept or use the paypal facility to deposit or withdraw funds in the broker we, as paypal has not been widely used in the forex business, most brokers ecurency more use of other methods for the respective taader respectively in the broker

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar View Post
    paypal is being widely used in forex deposit these days could you give us an idea about the mechanism of its work,is it simple to open an account load it and deposit and withdraw throught it or does it need a complicated verification procedures which some electronic payment system impose,these complicated procedures really decrease the popularity of an e currency.
    the problem with paypal is that it can block the account at any time
    in addition there are countries that do not have all services of paypal
    some countries do not have the opportunity to receive the money, they can only send
    others can not even create accounts
    verification is done by the card and / or bank account

but paypal still the world number 1for electronic banking (frankly I do not know why :))

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuncapone View Post
    the problem with paypal is that it can block the account at any time
    in addition there are countries that do not have all services of paypal
    some countries do not have the opportunity to receive the money, they can only send
    others can not even create accounts
    verification is done by the card and / or bank account

but paypal still the world number 1for electronic banking (frankly I do not know why :))
    paypal because paypal will lock us if we have not been verified, and the only way to verify paypal using a credit card, but for now we can verify paypa alternative way, namely with NETELLER, we can verify paypal with NETELLER, but we must provide a minimum balance in your NETELLER $ 3 to verify paypal, as paypal verification process with our NETELLER NETELLER balance will be transferred to our paypal, so you can verify paypal using NETELLER

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    My big questions about Paypal is that why it is listed in my deposit fund option, but it is not listed in my withdrawal fund option?

I used to deposit and withdraw via LR but since LR has no longer valid, I have started deposited using Paypal.

Deposit option:
    robo_deposit.JPG

withdrawal option:
    robo_withdraw.JPG

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support RoboForex Support #1's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    My big questions about Paypal is that why it is listed in my deposit fund option, but it is not listed in my withdrawal fund option?

I used to deposit and withdraw via LR but since LR has no longer valid, I have started deposited using Paypal.
    Currently, we have Paypal as a deposit gateway. We are working in our service improvement and as soon as we have possibility to withdraw via Paypal, it will be announced in our website www.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    After LR seized, I often make a deposit or withdraw via OKPAY and Perfect Money. Both e-payment have easy verification process and does not create the account limit as long as we use that account in a natural thing. I hope RoboForex also provide a deposit / withdraw money via OKPAY and Perfect Money, because both the e-payment is often used as an exchange transaction in my country.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast