Thread: Modelling professional

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Modelling professional

Hey, traders!

I invite you to join new webinar on Thursday, March 27. Name of the webinars is "Modelling professional".
    We will try to figure out - how does professional trader think, what convictions and beliefs does he/she have? How does he/she act?

Register here

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    develop themselves into professional traders really needed a lot of knowledge in this trade so that we are developing ourselves in this trade will be a chance to be able to better handle the trade and will be successful because I know that successful traders succeed in business they are able to make themselves more skilled and able to make consistent profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I've small understanding of exactly how expert investors in the commercial to consider they may be a success with this industry therefore I'm certain that people know how the actual expert investors as well as we are able to get it done well this is a component that people could make smarter with this industry because there are many expert investor way of thinking amongst others, is actually considered to function difficult, these people make use of thorough danger administration,, includes a great evaluation

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I've small understanding of exactly how expert investors in the commercial to consider they may be a success with this industry therefore I'm certain that people know how the actual expert investors as well as we are able to get it done well this is a component that people could make smarter with this industry because there are many expert investor way of thinking amongst others, is actually considered to function difficult, these people make use of thorough danger administration,, includes a great evaluation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the role model trader should have following characteristic.He should always study and practice consistently in order to become much better .He should be patient and disciplined enough to always follow the trading strategy that he has developed .He should also always manage his money and risks properly.By striving to achieve these characteristics we will surely become professional trader one day....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Professionally trading in the market is one of the best ways to make money. Making money with the forex market was never an easy thing to do. Making money was very much difficult thing to do. making money is very hard and we must know that sooner or later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 137
    Given: 76
    Sir, can we ( retail traders) follow the trading style of the big traders(I mean institutional investors) when we don't have exactly the kind of big capital they control. We cannot have the same risk tolerance level and this thing is not really clear to me. I think retail trader should only limit themselves to what they see happening on the platform and trade a such

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Rocked the webinar is extremely important that the trader wants to succeed he must learn to shake Zlk seminars is very important I think that any webinar as a new journey to uncover the mystery of the giant shook and huge market and Forex Robo company have pioneered Longer seminars wonderful

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    When the next time it will be?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,114
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMironoff72 View Post
    When the next time it will be?
    Hello!
    You may can find details about upcoming webinar here;
    http://www.roboforex.com/beginner/webinars/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    we can do it well then this will be a part that we would be able to make better in this trade as there are several professional trader mindset among others, is thought to work hard, they use rigorous risk management,, has a good analysis .and to this webanries is very important to know the models of trading and the patterns which we can find within the different charts.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234