Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Modelling professional

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Modelling professional

Hey, traders!

I invite you to join new webinar on Thursday, March 27. Name of the webinars is "Modelling professional".
    We will try to figure out - how does professional trader think, what convictions and beliefs does he/she have? How does he/she act?

Register here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Actually This is very handy to attend ones webinaries that illustrates the meaning of your un known cocepts of any market . furthermore That provides your own sight to the techniques AS WELL AS measures connected with trading .and in order to the webanries is very mouse clicks for you to know your current products connected with trading plus the patterns that will my partner and i will certainly acquire within the other charts

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    my partner and i have little knowledge information about how professional traders in the corporation to think they could be a good winner inside your trade therefore now i am sure That we learn that the professional traders IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i will certainly do The item properly next the particular is usually a great area That we would become capable of make superior within the particular trade In the same way there are several professional trader mindset among others, is actually thought to be able to function hard, they USE rigorous risk management,, has a analysis

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Asadul5 View Post
    y partner and i have little knowledge information about how professional traders in the corporation to think they could be a good winner inside your trade therefore now i am sure That we learn that the professional traders IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i will certainly do The item properly next the particular is usually a great area That we would become capable of make superior within the particular trade In the same way there are several professional trader mindset among others, is actually thought to be able to function hard, they USE rigorous risk management,, has a analysis
    You have littel information but it doesn't mean you can not make profit just 5% a month,if you trade well with the little knowledge you could build up your account without necessity you rinse your vital trading sign with the trading in volatile market condition.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    You have littel information but it doesn't mean you can not make profit just 5% a month,if you trade well with the little knowledge you could build up your account without necessity you rinse your vital trading sign with the trading in volatile market condition.
    I agree with you that we did not use a big target in this trade is we will allow this trade to get better and will be able to get a better trade simply because that often makes us fall in this trade because it is too large to make the target in trade and this has forced us to think in this business are always trying hard to keep the target in order to secure

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    your webinar models of trading patterns charts and many other best thing that you share us in webinar help us in many trading options and we can make our trading in best way and i like your webinar learning system all members use this thread for learning in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    I agree with you that we did not use a big target in this trade is we will allow this trade to get better and will be able to get a better trade simply because that often makes us fall in this trade because it is too large to make the target in trade and this has forced us to think in this business are always trying hard to keep the target in order to secure
    The target achievement in forex trading,you are planning to get high damage so you fall,what you plan is to get small damage and repair,sure you are willing to make bad things,i am sure the final day for you must be in the hell and your trading way like that make more sinss in xxx way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    The target achievement in forex trading,you are planning to get high damage so you fall,what you plan is to get small damage and repair,sure you are willing to make bad things,i am sure the final day for you must be in the hell and your trading way like that make more sinss in xxx way.
    trade with low risk and then we get a little lost in the trade I think it would be much better in this trade because when we were only a small loss in the trade then we do not need to be too afraid to or do not feel able to restore the lost so that indeed we must continue to learn in a trade with low risk obedient to management so that we will be better and more comfortable

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have little knowledge information on how professional traders on the business to think they may be a great winner within the particular trade so i am sure That when i recognize how the professional traders AND we will certainly do The idea properly then your will be a good segment This my partner and i would possibly be competent to make better throughout this trade Just as there are many professional trader mindset among others, can be thought to help function hard, they EMPLOY rigorous risk management,, offers a analysis

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by asaduzzaman View Post
    I have little knowledge information on how professional traders on the business to think they may be a great winner within the particular trade so i am sure That when i recognize how the professional traders AND we will certainly do The idea properly then your will be a good segment This my partner and i would possibly be competent to make better throughout this trade Just as there are many professional trader mindset among others, can be thought to help function hard, they EMPLOY rigorous risk management,, offers a analysis
    To begin with we all started with limited knowledge. Its best is we listen. Try to understand how they trade and this is the best way to make some good learning process. And we must think that we are not getting a strategy in here to use to trade. What we are getting in here is information that we can use to practice and develop our own trading skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yes, if you want a professional you need to help by webinar.because webinar have different kind of indicator by helping you any learn about Forex trade.many kind of model at trading and patterns which we can find it.so this webinars are very important to know models analysis.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, if you want a professional you need to help by webinar.because webinar have different kind of indicator by helping you any learn about Forex trade.many kind of model at trading and patterns which we can find it.so this webinars are very important to know models analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast