Thread: Modelling professional

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Modelling professional

Hey, traders!

I invite you to join new webinar on Thursday, March 27. Name of the webinars is "Modelling professional".
    We will try to figure out - how does professional trader think, what convictions and beliefs does he/she have? How does he/she act?

Register here

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Hey, traders!

I invite you to join new webinar on Thursday, March 27. Name of the webinars is "Modelling professional".
    We will try to figure out - how does professional trader think, what convictions and beliefs does he/she have? How does he/she act?

Register here
    I have little knowledge about how professional traders in the business to think they could be a winner in this trade so I'm sure that we understand how the professional traders and we can do it well then this will be a part that we would be able to make better in this trade as there are several professional trader mindset among others, is thought to work hard, they use rigorous risk management,, has a good analysis

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    I have little knowledge about how professional traders in the business to think they could be a winner in this trade so I'm sure that we understand how the professional traders and we can do it well then this will be a part that we would be able to make better in this trade as there are several professional trader mindset among others, is thought to work hard, they use rigorous risk management,, has a good analysis
    Professional traders come in all sizes and shapes but there is something that they have in common. They have very clear understanding of their niche, in other words - they know whar role professional trader has in continuous flow of liquidity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I am certainly dreaming of becoming a successful professional trader .the role model trader should have following characteristic.He should always study and practice consistently in order to become much better .He should be patient and disciplined enough to always follow the trading strategy that he has developed .He should also always manage his money and risks properly.By striving to achieve these characteristics we will surely become professional trader one day.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandsome4u View Post
    I am certainly dreaming of becoming a successful professional trader .the role model trader should have following characteristic.He should always study and practice consistently in order to become much better .He should be patient and disciplined enough to always follow the trading strategy that he has developed .He should also always manage his money and risks properly.By striving to achieve these characteristics we will surely become professional trader one day.
    all merchants do hope they will get themselves into a professional trader that's why I think we should do in this trade for trade professionals achieve is we have to continue to learn in this trade better circuitry continues to develop themselves in this trade for trade better at analytical skills and ability in risk management so if you have got it then it could be a professional trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    all merchants do hope they will get themselves into a professional trader that's why I think we should do in this trade for trade professionals achieve is we have to continue to learn in this trade better circuitry continues to develop themselves in this trade for trade better at analytical skills and ability in risk management so if you have got it then it could be a professional trader
    Such an easy thing if we read and speak, but implementation is not as easy as what we are talking about. That's the reality that occurs in forex trading. It is difficult to apply the knowledge that we get in a form of theory. Especially when it comes to emotional or psychological. Professional traders are proficient in everything related to forex trading. Proficient in market analysis is not meant will be successful in forex trading.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by masud_robo View Post
    I'm undoubtedly daydreaming to become an effective skilled broker.the role-model broker must have following characteristic.He must always examine and exercise regularly to be able to become definitely better.He must certanly be individual and disciplined enough to usually follow the trading technique he is promoting.He also needs to usually handle his cash and challenges properly.By trying to attain these faculties we shall certainly become skilled broker oneday.
    and do the exercises in this business is certainly not an easy thing in the trade and I believe success in this business is the part that will never be easy for merchants to them will be successful in this business then they should try to get this trade to develop their experience and training in this business so that you will be able to make this trade will be successful if it can survive and be able to make this trade would be much better and more leverage

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We've minor knowledge about exactly how skilled merchants in the commercial when you consider they could be a success with this trade therefore I think that people discover how the actual skilled merchants in addition to we are able to take action well this is an element that people can make smarter with this trade because there are numerous skilled investor state of mind amongst others, is usually thought to function difficult, they will utilize thorough possibility administration,, features a very good investigation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    Actually it is very useful to attend the webinaries which illustrates the meaning of the un known cocepts of the market . also it gives the sight to the strategies and ways of trading .and to this webanries is very important to know the models of trading and the patterns which we can find within the different charts

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast