Thread: Customer support (real account)

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 204

Customer support (real account)

Rules of the post publishing in:

When you post a question related to the quality of order execution, you must supply the following information:
    • The number of real account.
    • The number of order (orders) that are the subject matter.
    • A detailed description of the issue.
    • The number of the ticket, sent to the dealing department.

In describing the situation, do not use expressions in subjunctive mood. Communication within the thread is constructed as a dialogue due to the specifically given topic, by the "Question - Answer" scheme. Intervention of third parties in a dialogue prohibited until a decision.

The answer within the forum from a Company representative is advisory in nature, and contains information about how it should be, according to the rules of the Company.
    The official response and the final decision on this issue you can get from the dealing department in the client area via ticket system.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by guergulat View Post
    Hi,

I am wondering why several German Share CFDs are currently "close only". For example BVB, PFV, GWI1

Thx
    In situations when there is a significant reduction of liquidity, we provide trading for some instruments in "Close only" mode, so that clients are protected from unexpected high price changes on the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    In situations when there is a significant reduction of liquidity, we provide trading for some instruments in "Close only" mode, so that clients are protected from unexpected high price changes on the market.
    Hi, thx for the quick reply. This makes perfect sense. Yet I would like to know, when for example "GWI1" will be available for trading via RTrader again. It has MASSIVE volume / liquidity on it´s primary exchange Xetra/Germany these days. Thx :-)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hi, thx for the quick reply. This makes perfect sense. Yet I would like to know, when for example "GWI1" will be available for trading via RTrader again. It has MASSIVE volume / liquidity on it´s primary exchange Xetra/Germany these days. Thx :-)
    At this point there is no exact information concerning this question.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Ticket KSE-379646

Hello,

this ticket seemed to be resolved, as order 0011541976 finally appeared to be closed as requested. I talked to German Customer Service who confirmed, the order was closed at TP, while it still was showing as "filling" in the active order tab.

Then it suddenly showed "open", only to appear "closed" at a much higher price shortly after (9,07 instead of 8,95). Can you please adjust that? My cs representative is unavailable at this time (>5:30pm local), the ticket still shows "open" incl an update time (the time, the order was adjusted) and I really want this matter to be resolved. Thank you very much.

Edit: Account No 6306717
    Edit2: Just a few minutes ago (evening local time), I noticed the order was updated as requested, thank you. Still interested in knowing, what happened.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by guergulat; 05-03-2019 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Forgot Acc No

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hello,

this ticket seemed to be resolved, as order 0011541976 finally appeared to be closed as requested. I talked to German Customer Service who confirmed, the order was closed at TP, while it still was showing as "filling" in the active order tab.

Then it suddenly showed "open", only to appear "closed" at a much higher price shortly after (9,07 instead of 8,95). Can you please adjust that? My cs representative is unavailable at this time (>5:30pm local), the ticket still shows "open" incl an update time (the time, the order was adjusted) and I really want this matter to be resolved. Thank you very much.

Edit: Account No 6306717
    Edit2: Just a few minutes ago (evening local time), I noticed the order was updated as requested, thank you. Still interested in knowing, what happened.
    Please, wait for the answer to your Email, after the ticket will be process by the manager.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Dear customer support

Hello

i have an orders on gbpnzd last night and put the stop loss but my positions closed more than 200 pip higher than my stop loss
    this happen two times at first my account margin called and now 850 usd loss
    i sent several message by ticket but no answer i know you are very busy but
    my 80 usd stop loss make my account loss 860 usd, you are a regulated broker why this happen? the traders make a money in very hard job dont do that , please check my request and help to solve the problem. thanks

MIJ-929525
    upload
    upload
    upload

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hamidabdi View Post
    Hello

i have an orders on gbpnzd last night and put the stop loss but my positions closed more than 200 pip higher than my stop loss
    this happen two times at first my account margin called and now 850 usd loss
    i sent several message by ticket but no answer i know you are very busy but
    my 80 usd stop loss make my account loss 860 usd, you are a regulated broker why this happen? the traders make a money in very hard job dont do that , please check my request and help to solve the problem. thanks

MIJ-929525
    upload
    upload
    upload
    The ticket is being processed. It may take some time. When the ticket is processed the reply will be sent to your e-mail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Dear customer support

Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    The ticket is being processed. It may take some time. When the ticket is processed the reply will be sent to your e-mail.
    thank you i know ticket in proceed but i worked hard for this money,i worked with other good broker about 5 years and after that i try to find better broker service and now about 2 years i working with you guys. so slippage is normal all broker have it but normal , on news 10 pip or 20 not 60 pips or 200 pips , this slippage kill all traders. i am waiting for the ticket.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thank you i know ticket in proceed but i worked hard for this money,i worked with other good broker about 5 years and after that i try to find better broker service and now about 2 years i working with you guys. so slippage is normal all broker have it but normal , on news 10 pip or 20 not 60 pips or 200 pips , this slippage kill all traders. i am waiting for the ticket.
    this is the answer i cant accept 200 pips slippage why? i put the stop loss for what? this is not ACCEPTABLE

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We have carefully reviewed the execution of Stop Loss orders #66061130, #66039841, #66097333, #66138426, #65792496, #65809994, #65807831, #65807422, #65806464, #65802009. As we can see, all 10 orders were triggered when the Ask prices of the GBPNZD currency pair reached the levels set in them and correctly executed at the going market prices at the moment of their execution.

It is important to understand that Stop orders may be executed at prices that are different from the prices set in them. This is due to the mechanics of their execution and them being executed at prices that are available at the moment of execution. (Clause 11.10 of the Client Agreement). Processing the order takes some time, so if the price changes within that time, the actual execution price will be different from the price set in the order. Those slippages are rare when the markets are calm and liquid, but may reach significant values in the events of low liquidity, or high volatility when the prices move in a rapid and unstable manner.

In both cases, your orders were executed right at the time of major economic announcements (unemployment rate statistics published on the 1st of May and decision to cut interest rates at 5 AM on the 8th of April). This sort of events always causes pressure on the New Zealand Dollar, which inevitably leads to high volatility and rapid price surges. This, in turn, may cause Stop orders to be executed with slippage.

Yours Sincerely,

RoboForex
    2019/05/09 20:40:16 - Hamid Abdiyan
    Dear sir madam/

yes this happen when news time you right but this slipagge not normal we have price at this time you dont see any gap in the market

Not allowed!
    Last edited by hamidabdi; 05-09-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    this is the answer i cant accept 200 pips slippage why? i put the stop loss for what? this is not ACCEPTABLE

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

We have carefully reviewed the execution of Stop Loss orders #66061130, #66039841, #66097333, #66138426, #65792496, #65809994, #65807831, #65807422, #65806464, #65802009. As we can see, all 10 orders were triggered when the Ask prices of the GBPNZD currency pair reached the levels set in them and correctly executed at the going market prices at the moment of their execution.

It is important to understand that Stop orders may be executed at prices that are different from the prices set in them. This is due to the mechanics of their execution and them being executed at prices that are available at the moment of execution. (Clause 11.10 of the Client Agreement). Processing the order takes some time, so if the price changes within that time, the actual execution price will be different from the price set in the order. Those slippages are rare when the markets are calm and liquid, but may reach significant values in the events of low liquidity, or high volatility when the prices move in a rapid and unstable manner.

In both cases, your orders were executed right at the time of major economic announcements (unemployment rate statistics published on the 1st of May and decision to cut interest rates at 5 AM on the 8th of April). This sort of events always causes pressure on the New Zealand Dollar, which inevitably leads to high volatility and rapid price surges. This, in turn, may cause Stop orders to be executed with slippage.

Yours Sincerely,

RoboForex
    2019/05/09 20:40:16 - Hamid Abdiyan
    Dear sir madam/

yes this happen when news time you right but this slipagge not normal we have price at this time you dont see any gap in the market
    Please, note that the situation you are referring to can be discussed in the current ticket directed to our Dealing Department managers.

In case you do not agree with the execution or if there are further aspects that you would like to bring our attention to, we kindly ask you to describe all of the above-mentioned points in your reply in the current ticket request. This matter can be further investigated there.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011