Customer support (real account) - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Customer support (real account)

Trader
    my copyfx account is at roboforex pro cent but my server is roboforex pro cent 2 which is not on my pc version but it is available on mobile version .i want to open my account on PC what should i do ?

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    my copyfx account is at roboforex pro cent but my server is roboforex pro cent 2 which is not on my pc version but it is available on mobile version .i want to open my account on PC what should i do ?
    In this case you can either insert the server IP 176.74.216.214:443 https://www.roboforex.com/about/clie...-questions/49/ or contact our live support for more details (right bottom corner on the site or in the members area)

Can we use the vps free from the amazon. If yes, then tell for how much time. Beacuse i want to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy53 View Post
    Can we use the vps free from the amazon. If yes, then tell for how much time. Beacuse i want to use it
    You can use such VPS server, but as it is a server provided by another Company, their settings are not known to us.
    We can advise you on the RoboForex VPS service, which provides you 24/7 and free-of-charge access to the remote trading terminal. In case you are interested, you can find that and more detailed information by the following link: https://roboforex.com/clients/services/forex-vps/

Active Trading Accounts

Hi support,

I would like to know what does the active trading account mean?

Roboforex Active Trading account.jpg

In the image above I have 42 active trading accounts registered under me. What is the criteria of the active trading account? What does it really mean?

Quote Originally Posted by forexpenguin View Post
    Hi support,

I would like to know what does the active trading account mean?

Roboforex Active Trading account.jpg

In the image above I have 42 active trading accounts registered under me. What is the criteria of the active trading account? What does it really mean?
    The "active trading accounts" shows the amount of trading accounts, that are both opened with your affiliate code, and there are also active trades on these accounts.
    Trading accounts without trading activity are not shown here, even if they are opened with your affiliate code. But such accounts are shown on the "Your referrals" page of your members area.

How to claim prize contest cfd my real ACC 20145872 my contest ACC 992498

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112