Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Customer support (real account)

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Customer support (real account)

Rules of the post publishing in:

When you post a question related to the quality of order execution, you must supply the following information:
    • The number of real account.
    • The number of order (orders) that are the subject matter.
    • A detailed description of the issue.
    • The number of the ticket, sent to the dealing department.

In describing the situation, do not use expressions in subjunctive mood. Communication within the thread is constructed as a dialogue due to the specifically given topic, by the "Question - Answer" scheme. Intervention of third parties in a dialogue prohibited until a decision.

The answer within the forum from a Company representative is advisory in nature, and contains information about how it should be, according to the rules of the Company.
    The official response and the final decision on this issue you can get from the dealing department in the client area via ticket system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Passport

I'm started trade on 4th Mac 16,but when I'm open metatrader 4 on mobile....I can't login...anybody can help me....

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacadam28 View Post
    I'm started trade on 4th Mac 16,but when I'm open metatrader 4 on mobile....I can't login...anybody can help me....
    Hello! Please open your mt4 program on mobile and choose “Login with existing account”.
    Enter one of the six trading servers: RoboForex-ECN, RoboForex-Pro, RoboForex-ProCent, RoboForex-Fix, RoboForex-FixCent, RoboForex-Demo.
    Enter account number and password.
    If you still can not login, try to change trading password here
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ange-password/

You can also use our WebTrader for trading from mobile
    https://webtrader.roboforex.com/?lang=en

Should you have further questions, you can also contact us via live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/
    or by the phohe +65 3158 8389

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i want withdraw my money. can anyone tell me what kind of method for me to use. i'm from malaysia.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by R2speed View Post
    i want withdraw my money. can anyone tell me what kind of method for me to use. i'm from malaysia.
    Hello! As we know the answer was given in your ticket to Payment Department. Please, continue the conversation via ticket.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Hi,I hope suppport can give clear explanation about this case, account num: 5102833,transactions ID 99402630,99394477, this is the very first time I experience such case, mypending order and stop loss is at 123.68 but to my surprise, the trade execute at 123.591 that cause me both a lose. I could have been a winner should it wasnt triggered early. Trading is very tough and if we encounter this kind of a situation in our trading every now and then, it will add more difficulty to be successful, I would like to have full explation on those case,and if an error of execution on the server, then it is just right that the loses will be refunded.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Hi,I hope suppport can give clear explanation about this case, account num: 5102833,transactions ID 99402630,99394477, this is the very first time I experience such case, mypending order and stop loss is at 123.68 but to my surprise, the trade execute at 123.591 that cause me both a lose. I could have been a winner should it wasnt triggered early. Trading is very tough and if we encounter this kind of a situation in our trading every now and then, it will add more difficulty to be successful, I would like to have full explation on those case,and if an error of execution on the server, then it is just right that the loses will be refunded.
    Hi! Please notice that both of orders you mentioned (SL for a short position and BuyStop for opening a long position) are triggered with Ask price in accordance with the items 11.1 and 11.8 of the Client Agreement:
    https://my.roboforex.com/files/docum...ment_bz_en.pdf

Ask price is higher than Bid price by a Spread value which is floating (non-fixed) for your type of account.
    The fact that these orders were filled means that Ask price reached the level they were set at (123.68).

For more details you can send a ticket to Dealing Department
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Sir, 9pips spread is just too big, another question is why it was was closed at123.591 not on 123.68 granting that spread balloned by 9pips, honestly i am surprised with this situation, I just hopethat it wont happen again on the future. I already emailed support yesterday and until now no feedback.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Sir, 9pips spread is just too big, another question is why it was was closed at123.591 not on 123.68 granting that spread balloned by 9pips, honestly i am surprised with this situation, I just hopethat it wont happen again on the future. I already emailed support yesterday and until now no feedback.
    We have our quotes (Bid and Ask) form our Liquidity providers.

If you are not agree with the close price please contact our Dealing Department via ticket https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/ with your account number and position numbers.

You can use our Fix spread accounts if you don't like floating spread http://www.roboforex.com/trade-condi...pecifications/
    Also we have 0-spread pairs (you pay only fixed commission, no Bid and Ask) http://www.roboforex.com/operations/fixed-zero-spread/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Experience with the MT4 Android

i had just worked with mt4 android of my first time
    something happened with the machine that those left me in losing situation.

please see picture below :

at first i had one buy position with EURUSD as by friday opening (ticket end with 378)
    and opened one today with the SELL option of the same pair (ticket end with 978)

today is my first experience on working with the mt4 android
    i never used the software before but i like to try as i need to see position of my past EURUSD by friday trading day that still there with minus return.

i tried to work also with the mt4 android to open some position and closed with some profit

but mt4 started to messed up as they closed all position that i like actually to keep with the trading.

see the weird on history page that by the time of 13:20 they put records as the price was with the rate of 1.11629
    (see the drawing of the lines to explain the details )

i know that those was my first time to work with the mt4 android
    is that really weird the programme to work with other traders experience?

they worked of the schizo as changing on displacing of own position with the different site as worked to click payment button by the closer times.

might be the mt4 android worked of the similar case of those with the above story
    that the details on previous order becomes one with the later order as having within the same pair
    but they changed also lotsize.
    i put 3.0 as ordering position but they turned those to 0
    and switched the return of minus profit with the earlier order to be with the different order.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 06-29-2016 at 11:56 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    i had just worked with mt4 android of my first time
    something happened with the machine that those left me in losing situation.

please see picture below :

at first i had one buy position with EURUSD as by friday opening (ticket end with 378)
    and opened one today with the SELL option of the same pair (ticket end with 978)

today is my first experience on working with the mt4 android
    i never used the software before but i like to try as i need to see position of my past EURUSD by friday trading day that still there with minus return.

i tried to work also with the mt4 android to open some position and closed with some profit

but mt4 started to messed up as they closed all position that i like actually to keep with the trading.

see the weird on history page that by the time of 13:20 they put records as the price was with the rate of 1.11629
    (see the drawing of the lines to explain the details )

i know that those was my first time to work with the mt4 android
    is that really weird the programme to work with other traders experience?

they worked of the schizo as changing on displacing of own position with the different site as worked to click payment button by the closer times.

might be the mt4 android worked of the similar case of those with the above story
    that the details on previous order becomes one with the later order as having within the same pair
    but they changed also lotsize.
    i put 3.0 as ordering position but they turned those to 0
    and switched the return of minus profit with the earlier order to be with the different order.
    Hello!

The described situation is not related to the android mt4 app directly.

Any MT4 Terminal allows positions to be closed partially and allows opposite positions of the same instrument to be closed one by other.

Partial close means that if you have, for example, "Sell 1.00 EURUSD" position opened, - you may close 0.50 out of it, leaving 0.50 still opened.
    That action will cause the trade to split in two separate trades with the same opening time and price.

Closing position by other position means that if you have, for example, "Buy 0.50 EURUSD" and "Sell 0.50 EURUSD" opened, - you can merge them into one full transaction, closing both positions.
    More information you may find in Metatrader4 Help File, "Trading" paragraph.

Technically, closing one position by other is not a trading operation, as no transactions or currency conversions are done. That action simply reorganizes the state of your current positions, and has nothing to do with current market prices, and has no effect on the equity of the trading account (you do not earn or lose any money when a "close by..." operation is performed, instead you just free the reserved margin).

If you do not want the opposite positions to be closed one by another, you should not send "Close by..." orders to the server.
    The positions specified above were merged because we have received the order from you to perform "close by..." operation.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast