Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer support (real account)

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Customer support (real account)

Rules of the post publishing in:

When you post a question related to the quality of order execution, you must supply the following information:
    • The number of real account.
    • The number of order (orders) that are the subject matter.
    • A detailed description of the issue.
    • The number of the ticket, sent to the dealing department.

In describing the situation, do not use expressions in subjunctive mood. Communication within the thread is constructed as a dialogue due to the specifically given topic, by the "Question - Answer" scheme. Intervention of third parties in a dialogue prohibited until a decision.

The answer within the forum from a Company representative is advisory in nature, and contains information about how it should be, according to the rules of the Company.
    The official response and the final decision on this issue you can get from the dealing department in the client area via ticket system.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by mypips View Post
    How can i add my account? , actually which format with partner code .my account no 748718 ,so can I used roboforum748718 no other format ?kindly help me
    Hello!
    In order to attach the trading account with your forum profile, there is already explanation given, because follow the below link to get more clear vision how to do it practically :
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...ount-for-bonus
    If you still not able to do it , please do let us know
    Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Any one can tell me how can i get the bonus code to get bonus in roboforex?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahiduzzaman View Post
    Any one can tell me how can i get the bonus code to get bonus in roboforex?
    Hi
    Follow procedure here:
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...0?goto=newpost

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Hello Sir,
    i change my e-mail address of my trading account of roboforex. Is it make any problem for receiving bonus from forum? please tell me sir, can i get my bonus from forum next month?
    Thank you, Sir.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by asifshahariar View Post
    Hello Sir,
    i change my e-mail address of my trading account of roboforex. Is it make any problem for receiving bonus from forum? please tell me sir, can i get my bonus from forum next month?
    Thank you, Sir.

Hi, yes, can get your forum bonus without any problems.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 17
    Dear Sir I've opened a real account in RoboForex. Now I want to get the no deposit bonus $15. How and from where (which forum) I can collect a BONUS COUPON. Please Please give me the direction. I will be really grateful to you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Dear Sir I've opened a real account in RoboForex. Now I want to get the no deposit bonus $15. How and from where (which forum) I can collect a BONUS COUPON. Please Please give me the direction. I will be really grateful to you.
    Hi, you can get Welcome Bonus coupon only from other trader, or visit topic about bonus program, likely,you will find free coupon
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/7...0?goto=newpost

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    I have a forum affiliated account. Now i want to make it swap free. Is that possible? And after making swap free will that be still forum affiliated and eligible for bonuses?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yes, you can make your account swap-free, for this you need to contact our on-line support team https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/ or write a ticket. Please, take into consideration that account can be turned into swap-free if there is not open or pending orders in it http://www.roboforex.com/operations/swap-free/.
    Swap-free accounts are still eligible for bonuses and still will be under forum affiliate program.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Support manager; 03-31-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Because of government policy, currently almost all Internet Providers in Indonesia began to blocking access to forex site, including RoboForex web account & RoboForex forum.

to be able to access Roboforex, then I change the DNS in my computer using Google DNS or other DNS.

Perhaps RoboForex admin will see my IP/DNS history is different everytime, or maybe even look accessed from different countries (because of this DNS modification).

I hope RoboForex could understand this problem...... and not banned my ID (widhie75)

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast