Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Customer support (real account)

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

Customer support (real account)

Rules of the post publishing in:

When you post a question related to the quality of order execution, you must supply the following information:
    • The number of real account.
    • The number of order (orders) that are the subject matter.
    • A detailed description of the issue.
    • The number of the ticket, sent to the dealing department.

In describing the situation, do not use expressions in subjunctive mood. Communication within the thread is constructed as a dialogue due to the specifically given topic, by the "Question - Answer" scheme. Intervention of third parties in a dialogue prohibited until a decision.

The answer within the forum from a Company representative is advisory in nature, and contains information about how it should be, according to the rules of the Company.
    The official response and the final decision on this issue you can get from the dealing department in the client area via ticket system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    my copyfx account is at roboforex pro cent but my server is roboforex pro cent 2 which is not on my pc version but it is available on mobile version .i want to open my account on PC what should i do ?

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    my copyfx account is at roboforex pro cent but my server is roboforex pro cent 2 which is not on my pc version but it is available on mobile version .i want to open my account on PC what should i do ?
    In this case you can either insert the server IP 176.74.216.214:443 https://www.roboforex.com/about/clie...-questions/49/ or contact our live support for more details (right bottom corner on the site or in the members area)

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112