Simple Support and Resistance (Dynamic and Static) part 2
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Support and Resistance (Dynamic and Static) part 2

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

Simple Support and Resistance (Dynamic and Static) part 2

After I discuss the analysis of market trends using the trend line (the first part):
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/3...Static)-part-1

This time I will discuss about determining the sideway pattern using a horizontal line or rectangle.

Sideways (Consolidation)
    Prices are not forming a series of HH, HL or LH, LL.
    Or market moves repeatedly in the same area.

or we often find more complex patterns like this:

The example in chart (eur/jpy).

The combination between the trendline and horizontal line to determine dynamic SnR and static SnR.

Okay, I made an explanation as simple as possible, and divide the thread into several parts., I hope it will be effective to be understood.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I watched eur/jpy is still in the area of ​​consolidation between 140.50 and 141.90 as support static as static resistant. We could take a chance for entry using overbought and oversold method on support and resistance. This condition is part of a weekly ranging. So we can make profits in the daily range.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I took a sample of resistant dynamic and SnR static pattern in eur/usd (h4 time frame). We see that static support and dynamic resistance is still too strong in limiting the area of ​​consolidation. And dynamic resistant are still too strong in pressing the price, thus forming a triangle pattern because the prices are still pressing by dynamic resistance and static support.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today I made ​​an example of dynamic resistance patterns and SnR static, and I open a sell position in a static resistant, I assume that the price will be rejected from static resistant. But this time I just open the unfiltered position (according to the topic of this thread). So, I will just make an analysis based solely on the topic of the thread, for filters and other analysis I will probably continue to make a new thread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    if we look we can see the eurusd pair is already several times in translucent incapable of resistance by the current price and I see that the market conditions in which conditions may be said to be still in a condition that would make us better in this trade by selling for prices are not able to penetrate the Resistance and the price has dropped today
    Right my dear, Bearish still dominant on eur/usd, I find a valid transition from bullish trendline into bearish trend line. Market had break out of S1 as a static support at 1.3760, and was rejected from S2 (1.3710). But the bearish pressure is still strong and the price could go down to S3 (1.3650). Sell ​​on trend line (dynamic resistance) is pretty good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing support and resistance levels diagrams and information I think support and resistance levels knowledge is very important for a trader in forex without any knowledge of these points we can miss a lot of important things in this business so its necessary to put attention on these levels all diagrams are very impressive thanks once again

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Thanks for sharing support and resistance levels diagrams and information I think support and resistance levels knowledge is very important for a trader in forex without any knowledge of these points we can miss a lot of important things in this business so its necessary to put attention on these levels all diagrams are very impressive thanks once again
    You are wellcome my mate ...., you're right, support and resistance is the basis of technical analysis. Or we could use the concept of supply and demand to understand support and resistance areas. I always understood about the supply and demand of the market participants which are always limited by the support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    we are using support and resistance commonly in this market. support and resistance are basic for analysis the market. if we want to earn money from this market than we should know the right support and resistance and we know which support and resistance are strong . At strong support and resistance we trade and we try to get more profit from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    nice sharing with detailed and pictures sport and resistance is best strategy and simple strategy i am trading with sport ad resistance breakup points. in this strategy the one thing is very important wait and chose true breakup enter point and exit point,,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    we are using support and resistance commonly in this market. support and resistance are basic for analysis the market. if we want to earn money from this market than we should know the right support and resistance and we know which support and resistance are strong . At strong support and resistance we trade and we try to get more profit from this market.
    Strong support and resistance can be used as entry points for reversal of the market, this is a simple rule. But we have to combine with other analysis to confirm the entry. Or we could use indicators and candlestick patterns as a filter for the confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid View Post
    nice sharing with detailed and pictures sport and resistance is best strategy and simple strategy i am trading with sport ad resistance breakup points. in this strategy the one thing is very important wait and chose true breakup enter point and exit point,,
    Thanks mate, Yes, it looks easy, even very simple. Support and resistance can be used as entry points and exit targets. It is important to understand support and resistance in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast