Retail traders trap
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Retail traders trap

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409

Retail traders trap

i have been investigating what are the reality of the retail traders , like me you we are referred as the retail traders in this market .
    now you know what i am going to tell a familiar story you already also in.
    What is the thing as a trader we do , of course we do read the chart ! now secondly how we read the chart this is really matter for us , because it has impact on our trading
    So what you usually do apply for the trading , MACD , Stohastic , RSI i am not talking about traditional methods like wyckoff , fibo , becuase they no driven by price , they have different story , but the lag indicators are really driven by price . let me explain it a bit more .
    What you think when RSI let's say drop to 30 level and stohastic is in 20 level extremely over sold ! what you think , you think it driving the market , of course they do drop because price action drop , do you know understand why we failed of course we choose the lag indicators for the trading
    So that is mean we should need to use the traditional methods for the trading , like if i use the fib levels it's not care about price action but when price reaches to a certain fib level i got idea what is going

So i believe that there is code in the market a hidden code which we only can be able to read if we really do have the good trading methodology , not been taking a lag trading method and spoil whole the life .

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 33
    Gamer, hi.

There is no any hidden code. We analyze the historical data and current prices. All the charts, indicators, even fib all are interpreters and filters for prices. For example a trader uses candlestick analysis, he thinks that he does not use anything but trades just by schedule. He is wrong, because the candlestick chart, or bars, or XO, are the same filters and interpreters for prices. And using the indicators on the chart, or Fibo line, we put one prices’ filter to another one. It means we filter already filtered prices.
    More information about the indicators and price filters, I wrote here: http://forum.roboforex.com/showthread.php?t=18

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    i have been investigating what are the reality of the retail traders , like me you we are referred as the retail traders in this market .
    now you know what i am going to tell a familiar story you already also in.
    What is the thing as a trader we do , of course we do read the chart ! now secondly how we read the chart this is really matter for us , because it has impact on our trading
    So what you usually do apply for the trading , MACD , Stohastic , RSI i am not talking about traditional methods like wyckoff , fibo , becuase they no driven by price , they have different story , but the lag indicators are really driven by price . let me explain it a bit more .
    What you think when RSI let's say drop to 30 level and stohastic is in 20 level extremely over sold ! what you think , you think it driving the market , of course they do drop because price action drop , do you know understand why we failed of course we choose the lag indicators for the trading
    So that is mean we should need to use the traditional methods for the trading , like if i use the fib levels it's not care about price action but when price reaches to a certain fib level i got idea what is going

So i believe that there is code in the market a hidden code which we only can be able to read if we really do have the good trading methodology , not been taking a lag trading method and spoil whole the life .
    I do believe this, there ARE patterns in the markets, just to FIND them...lol

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by ForyMan View Post
    I do believe this, there ARE patterns in the markets, just to FIND them...lol
    yes there can be the patterns , like double top , bottom , different kind of the candlestick pattern
    but if a trader interested to use anyone then have to know first , which is valid pattern and which is not !

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    There are defiantly patterns in the currency market that if a trader can discover it would guarantee higher returns compared to loses,its also very important that you keep up with the changes in price movements so as to know when to adjust your strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex trading is always be a difficult and dangerous market of the world and that is why earning money is not easy for us here. It needs much learning and much practice by the forex trader. All traders who wants to become rich should do hard work here but lack of hard work will gives us much loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Most of the time I create position after analyzing the moving average, as am lack of knowledge about to understand the technical moves and support ,resistance level.
    And I create position after checking the news for the week, because some time due to news release market goes high volatile in either side, and a simple retail trader I believe that trade with small quantity and hold rest money to average you will definite get your executed price with in some days, as currency price never stick at one place it moves up and down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex is for every person but all traders must take this business seriously because this is the business for real and sensible traders , if we do trade with logic and plan then we will earn a lot of money in forex market without any problem and tension.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    using of lag indicators limit the profits and increase the possibility of more loss because it moves with the price so it did not give us the future movement of the market and this may give us fault reading for the future movement so we need more effective ways for trading that can help us trade more successfully and increase our profits continuously

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    about a code or hidden code, i still do not get the understanding about it, because i see the price will move based on the supply and demands where the buyers and sellers as the actors. or is there any place to see this code ? i used stochastic, equdistant channel and BB to indicate support resistance with dynamic,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast