Leverage, RM and MM - Page 3
Page 3 of 193 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1926

Thread: Leverage, RM and MM

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by rajahentai View Post
    mostly people failed to recognize this kind of technique because they are playing with their emotional urge instead of their own brain and logics. its actually very simple and mathematical to use in fast-movement-momentum style of trading, but some people just never learn.
    Well, emotion will always be there because we're human after all. We just can't get rid of them unless we have some knowledge behind a trading position. And for this one, we will need the statisticho knowledge first and only people that have their own mathematical formula can count what is the possible price in the next day or even minute.

  2. #22
    Leverage , risk and money management techniques are must important for us because it gives us more and more money and more understanding and gives us less loss in forex market but a trader who is new here must use low leverage because low leverage control his greediness in trading.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Leverage , risk and money management techniques are must important for us because it gives us more and more money and more understanding and gives us less loss in forex market but a trader who is new here must use low leverage because low leverage control his greediness in trading.
    yeah for safe trading risk management and money management is very much important without using the safe and less leverage it is not possible to trade safely i use one word for leverage it is risk ratio if we use its small value like 1:200 then risk level is not high and its quite good leverage for both short and long term trade.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Leverage , risk and money management techniques are must important for us because it gives us more and more money and more understanding and gives us less loss in forex market but a trader who is new here must use low leverage because low leverage control his greediness in trading.
    good selecting of leverage give us a great opportunities to manage our margin while managing margin is main key to trade in forex market, Whoever can not manage their margin as correctly then they will get bad in their trade so good choosing of leverage is influence the performance our trade and about the risk management and money management , its give us the opportunities to keep our account grow and keep uour money survive for last longer, no matter the strategy what we used but with them we will feel safely in trade

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    I think leverage is won't give big effect to risk management and money management if we always using using proper lot while we open the position and also limiting the total of open trades while trading. Usually I always prefer to use the highest leverage when I open an account in any forex broker. For Roboforex usually I will use 1:500 since it's the highest leverage here.
    i also like to trade with high leverage because my investment is small and i am a scalper trader .by trading with big leverage i can trade with big lots and on the other hand my margin label per trade decrease.so i think if i control my greed and trade with forex discipline ,leverage would not affect on my trade.

  6. #26
    Trader Russel2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    There was much written regarding this subject. It’s almost impossible to invent something new in this, so we do not need. You can use the current works for Your benefit. Most important to remember: Loss-making strategy can not be saved by money management as well as risk management. If the patient is more dead than alive, you just pull his death, but the outcome is a foregone conclusion.
    really Risk management is the most essential for every trader with perfect money management... Without these a trader never can be expert or professional... These experience can bring us to the glorious success... To achieve these very trader should practice on demo account for 6 months to 1 year.. It's really very essential for every trader..
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

  7. #27
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by alv_trader View Post
    "But as an experienced trader I should warn you not to use such huge leverages. If tomorrow something unexpected happens, the trader who uses a huge leverage, is a first candidate for margin call."
    Sorry, but i disagree with your statement. As far as i know, leverage does not alter the potential profit or loss that a trade can make. Rather, it reduces the amount of trading capital that must be used, in other words, the more leverage the better. As long as a trader can handle and manage their margin properly, high leverage will be helpfull.
    Yes, the risk of loss is big or low not depending on leverage but it's depending on our lot size. Using high leverage won't make us to lose higher or profit higher but it will depend on lot size to use for trading. Leverage will affect on our margin for trading. High leverage would allow us to hold more pips in floating condition with same lot size and same capital.

    But leverage would has close relationship with our capital of trading. High leverage is suitable with low capital and it's better to use lower leverage when our capital is higher and higher amount of dollars.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by alv_trader View Post
    "But as an experienced trader I should warn you not to use such huge leverages. If tomorrow something unexpected happens, the trader who uses a huge leverage, is a first candidate for margin call."
    Sorry, but i disagree with your statement. As far as i know, leverage does not alter the potential profit or loss that a trade can make. Rather, it reduces the amount of trading capital that must be used, in other words, the more leverage the better. As long as a trader can handle and manage their margin properly, high leverage will be helpfull.
    I'm one of traders who always uses big leverage. I think the leverage is not a big problem that could cause us to lose our money in a real account. It all depends on how we trade and analyze the markets movements technically and fundamentally. I am very happy to use big leverage because I can open a position with a small margin. The point is, I agree with you sir.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I'm one of traders who always uses big leverage. I think the leverage is not a big problem that could cause us to lose our money in a real account. It all depends on how we trade and analyze the markets movements technically and fundamentally. I am very happy to use big leverage because I can open a position with a small margin. The point is, I agree with you sir.
    Same with me, I always use high leverage in each trading account as I do, that there should not be worried about if we really able to use the risk management and money management properly. In fact we can maximize profits by simply using a smaller margin for each lotsize used.

  10. #30
    Leverage is very very important because the small leverage you have setted, the more your account is safe. Even i have my leverage set to 1:100 and i have also traded on accounts whose leverage were as small as 1:50 and this was the time when i was newbie and my friend told me to deposit on a cent account on roboforex and trade with it. So the smaller the leverage, the better it is for you and your account safety.

Page 3 of 193 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •