Leverage, RM and MM - Page 193
Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,926 of 1926

Thread: Leverage, RM and MM

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    obviously for small traders who only trade with little deposit, their best solution to trade safely is by using small leverage. minimum choice starting from 1:100 or even 1:50. it's important to help them earn and trade safely without worrying to get big issues from overtrading and instant losses when market drag them down so fast. consistency and safety become every trader's primary needs more than profitability.
    I too have only small deposits like $100 to trade and I dont mind keeping my leverage at 1:500, its good for my trading. Leverage does matter and I think it can increase our profitability but we should never blame the leverage for any of our losses. Leverage will benefit us when we make wise use of it in trading. The thing is we should trade with risk management and only when we find some good opportunity from our analysis.

I think that we must set the maximum possible leverage in our trading account (Roboforex lets till 1:2000) but use the leverage about 1:100 that it is the optimal. Settings of the highest available leverage in account lets us not to worry about possible Margin Call and Stop Out and what to do in such conditions. Settings of the highest leverage in account has nothing common with really used leverage.

Leverage is what makes forex trading attractive at retail level and without it there is no way somebody like you and I can ever move near forex trading. The higher the leverage chosen by a trader the lower the margin required to take a position that would have caused him more margin but this can work against a trader if he over utilizes all the capacity the higher leverage offers.If you have $1000 account, leverage 1:200 is okay

This is a lovely article, I like it because it discuses the possibilities of forex traders to be trading correctly under a measured risk control. We should acknowledge that forex field has a leverage business, and we have to plan money and risk management with the leveraged products we are trading in it. If forex traders can use a very good plan on this, it is sure that the trader will be gaining often and the risks he takes will be so minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    This is a lovely article, I like it because it discuses the possibilities of forex traders to be trading correctly under a measured risk control. We should acknowledge that forex field has a leverage business, and we have to plan money and risk management with the leveraged products we are trading in it. If forex traders can use a very good plan on this, it is sure that the trader will be gaining often and the risks he takes will be so minimal.
    such tensions that brings market to difficult situation to traders where they have to keep their analysis in tact while focusing on what they see on market with their strategy. paying attention to market and use our experience of applying risk and money management will help us to stay profitable no matter how dangerous market can be. it may be dangerous sometimes but with that risk, we'll get the profits as our reward.

Intraday traders will, in general, rely on every day pivot levels which are determined from the earlier day's high, low, and close. These traders are generally trading the short-term periods, for example, the 5, 10, or 15-minute interims. Nevertheless, trading with Pivot focuses isn't the selective realm of short-term traders. Numerous swings and intermediate-term traders additionally use pivots, yet they will, in general, rely more on a week by week or month to month pivots. Even though there are various techniques to fuse pivots into your trading, there are three essential systems for trading with Pivot levels.

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193