Forex not for me !
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex not for me !

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Forex not for me !

Forex is not working for me this is what almost 90% traders see in this industry , i don't know why but yes this is happens , yesterday i was reading an article and it was estimated that more than 50% traders never wrong but they havent got good methodologies , otherwise broker would be in trouble , well then where is main problem lies , even we try to keep patience seeing a position floating in minus of hundreds pips but still a trader say , alright now it's time to quit the Forex because this is not for me, if you had been victim of this , then how you come over this !

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Forex is not working for me this is what almost 90% traders see in this industry , i don't know why but yes this is happens , yesterday i was reading an article and it was estimated that more than 50% traders never wrong but they havent got good methodologies , otherwise broker would be in trouble , well then where is main problem lies , even we try to keep patience seeing a position floating in minus of hundreds pips but still a trader say , alright now it's time to quit the Forex because this is not for me, if you had been victim of this , then how you come over this !
    My trading experience is to say there is or has not been successful and there are many trades that finding failures in this trade but trade although I still find a lot to lose and lose I feel this is part and a process for me to develop myself in the future and my forex trading will try hard in this trade for me to learn and continue to learn to improve themselves with such errors since it is unlikely we will immediately succeed in forex without learning process and rigorous training

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    It depends on your strategy.. Here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... Forex is critical business.. If you are not expert then you should practice perfectly even you should gather knowledge perfectly... When you can be professional trader then you can enter in Forex trading In saa Allah..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    It depends on your strategy.. Here is needed perfect money management with better strategies... Forex is critical business.. If you are not expert then you should practice perfectly even you should gather knowledge perfectly... When you can be professional trader then you can enter in Forex trading In saa Allah..
    Our strategy is also very much effect on our performances, so we must know how to execute our strategy well. Having strategy is always useful, but a trader should also know how to use such strategy according to the market condition so that they can make the best out of such strategies.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    In my opinion, i feel if you attains} good data from study on forex business & conjointly reach well expertise from demo apply which may reach you success in forex business. you must not build feeling whereas trading in forex. then you'll be able to success in life.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes many beginner trader say this because they are facing difficult to make any money from Forex so that they think that they will not be able to trade Forex and that is a normal thing for any beginner trader because he do not have any knowledge so he must say this .i think the best way to learn Forex trading is you must spend enough time with the demo account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    forex is for every one but every one can not be a successful trader.success depends on knowledge, experience, good capital management, controlling on their emotions and greed. we have to get these abilities if we want success in forex business. because it is really a profitable business in presence of these abilities. and every one can a success full trader if someone get these abilities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Forex market has lot many opportunity to make money, during my initial days of Trading ( I was having zero knowledge about Market and the price movement), I lost around $ 200 USD, then I collect study materials and now again I have started trading with small quantity and making regular profit. And already recovered my previous losses. Hope I will get good success.
    Avoid over trade.
    Trade for positional PROFIT.
    Always use proper stop loss and book partial profit and withdraw some part of your profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is not useful every one.Most of the Forex trader are looser in Forex market .Forex is the best business in the world but it is very risky business too.I love Forex trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Really, the fear of the forex trading may not let many of us to ever move forward in the trading of the market. The things that you should have known at the very beginning of your trading forex is what you are striving to know at the latter stage of trading, No matter how much you want forex, you must test yourself if it is for you at the very initial trading stage, not latter.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast