Your requests, proposals and feedback - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your requests, proposals and feedback

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Your requests, proposals and feedback

Here you can leave a request for a webinar on the topic you are interested in. It will not be necessarily be produced, but if my colleagues and me have enough experience in the topic and have something to share, why not to make a webinar?

If you have any proposals or feedback, feel free to leave it here, in this thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moudud View Post
    together tend to be certainly ones platforum far better while in the particular web site however , nt4 happen in order to end up being pprefer that will maney experienced traders becoz That can be painless platforum regarding any person which can be wok there in order that you might be goos bring with during the platforum however , mt5 is usually certainly different using touff platforum The idea will be much better however , countless worker hardly virtually any perefer the.
    Making trade in the Forex business is tough in mt4 or mt5 that i can not agree with you. Because when we are having proper learning and experience about this business then making better trade is so much easy. Otherwise not mt4 or mt5 every software for making trade is hard for you. So get more learning about this business and making profit from this business more and more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Touhid View Post
    Making trade in the Forex business is tough in mt4 or mt5 that i can not agree with you. Because when we are having proper learning and experience about this business then making better trade is so much easy. Otherwise not mt4 or mt5 every software for making trade is hard for you. So get more learning about this business and making profit from this business more and more.
    You want to trade forex in mt4 or mt5 terminal with good result then you need to get good information about the mt4 trading terminal,experiencing the platform you never know the condition and environment you are facing at that time finally make your account rinsed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    Today, the euro and the pound started to fall down to the support in the 0.8686 price but not until the pair broke through the support level of this beautiful believe that the pair will continue to fall on Monday to fall to 200 for moving and transporting h1 in price from 0.8663 moving average couple can resume growth.
    I am supposed to understand about it very well,the bad intention from the xxx forbidden doer in forex market so they could understand too about your trading way,i could get information from that way you are making much sin in your acc to develop that way very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Base on mei will say thatany one that want to use this stratgy should take there time to really learn about the market at all times so that you can be able to make good profit so always concentrate more at all times to make good analysis before you place any trade and that alone will help you to make good money from one level to the other at all times

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 14
    thanks for creating a nice chance to ask any anything about my problem.

i use the fib: pen. but i not sure that by which will draw it? will it be support to Resistance or resistance to support? which one is the best for the trading. and can get the best trading result?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I always love to attend webinars but most times I find it difficult for me to attend. Whatever I am looking forward to atttend Forecasting The Week Ahead by Dale Pinkert webinar. I hope it will certainly help me to get some idea of this week market movement possibilities. Recently I am finding some interest in Rento chart for MT4. I would really like to have a webinar in depth of this Renko chart from installation to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    yes a real trading account have many indicators.which has many help to Forex trader.you can get more help by the indicators.when a trader will understand this trade he joind and will work properly.also in this many have economical indicator this option and they help many kind of trade subject.so you work easily and gain money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I would be grateful if I find a webinar for price action - liquidity, and a variety of matters relating to it in some ideas described on chart. It will give more good understanding about market behavior. thank you.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I will be happy to see you give a webinar on good risk and money management especially when we consider its indispensability in forex trading. This is the area where so many trader get things wrong and messed up despite the huge knowledge they possess. No matter how good a forex trader think he is , you cannot find yourself on the terrain of success without good money and risk management in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    It suggested based on Robo Forex company first set up seminars weekly Takiv Alambdian in currency trading and secondly to be shaken seminars suitable for all beginners and professionals and thirdly to be diversified content which contain seminars on all kinds of analysis

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast