Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your requests, proposals and feedback

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Your requests, proposals and feedback

Here you can leave a request for a webinar on the topic you are interested in. It will not be necessarily be produced, but if my colleagues and me have enough experience in the topic and have something to share, why not to make a webinar?

If you have any proposals or feedback, feel free to leave it here, in this thread.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I have attended the live webinar by Dale Pinkert on the Market Correlations topic on the 13 May 2014 and it was really good to learn so many things from the expert.But i want to ask you why dont Roboforex upload the videos of the archived webinars on this forum or on main website it is good for the learning purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    I wanna learn the methods of proper use and utilization of Elliot Wave method. Have you any plan to arrange a webinar on this topic. Please upload the video of the recent webinar or make a archive so that we can watch/download the video format of the webinar and learn from them to earn much. Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    My request is that i have attended his webinar on the price action and the indicators.He was coaching on the screen by using the pen but i think he should use more as the live chart examples he has use d it less times so many times it was really difficult to understand the sketch.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Here you can leave a request for a webinar on the topic you are interested in. It will not be necessarily be produced, but if my colleagues and me have enough experience in the topic and have something to share, why not to make a webinar?

If you have any proposals or feedback, feel free to leave it here, in this thread.
    Thanks dear sir, My request is to make a archive from where we the new traders get the video of past webinars. It may helps a lot for the betterment/improvement of our trading plan/strategy. I know you all are very helpful and co operative, on behalf of thousands of traders I request you to make the archive or provide the video download link to the members who registers for attending the webinars. I will be highly glad and grateful to you all. Take my best regards.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Thanks dear sir, My request is to make a archive from where we the new traders get the video of past webinars. It may helps a lot for the betterment/improvement of our trading plan/strategy. I know you all are very helpful and co operative, on behalf of thousands of traders I request you to make the archive or provide the video download link to the members who registers for attending the webinars. I will be highly glad and grateful to you all. Take my best regards.
    I'l try to ask about possibe videos recorded. I don't promise anything about recordings, but I will tell educational department about your request

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I want to learn about the fundamental and technical analysis in the trading and how to draw a trend line in the trading to determine the trend of the market and how we know the moment of the market which way is goes so suggest me about that matter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post

well sir. I am want to know about some economical indicators, because lot of time I got very positive result, but I want to gather more knowladge about these. so can you make a webinar about NFP ( Nonfarm payrolls) ? I think every trader must be benefited with that.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    In the real trading account there are many types of indicator available here. Which helps trader to understand about level or condition or position of Forex market. With this analysis traders are confirm their trading start level. Also in this business some economical indicators available here which detect us about economical state of Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    together tend to be certainly ones platforum far better while in the particular web site however , nt4 happen in order to end up being pprefer that will maney experienced traders becoz That can be painless platforum regarding any person which can be wok there in order that you might be goos bring with during the platforum however , mt5 is usually certainly different using touff platforum The idea will be much better however , countless worker hardly virtually any perefer the.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast